Sign in to follow this  
Sweet Meat

Antibiotics?

I looked them up and found out that they spawn in medical areas. Does that mean they have a low chance to spawn in the boxes? Or just may be on the ground around/in the boxes? I probably will just have my friend shoot me since that seems like the best cure for an infection.

Great idea, Dont try to survive the game.. Just let your friends kill ya so you can start over.. With your gear

• Like 1

I've found only 3 so far, I would give you 1 but got to reinstall operation arrowhead

Found mine in one of the boxes... sometimes also spawn on the roof of the hospital... Started in kamarovo where i got sick and broke my leg.. crawled to cherno with a friend but none there did fix my leg though.. than ran to elektro i found 1 there... hard to find =/

does anyone know if....after lossing blood to 6000 then it stopping...if you replenish blood do you continue to lose back to 6000???

Yes. The only two cures for the sickness are antibiotics and death.

Make sure you stay away from your buddies once you have it, because it spreads.

Edited by Bukethead

Check the west side of the map or way north your bound to find camps with antibiotics in them also Ive found them in hospital before I would recommend carrying a heat pack at all times because if your temperature drops to low thats how you get sick so they are handier than you think. In my opinion though you should eventually get over the cold after a little while because it is such a pain in the balls.

ALICE ate mine. Greedy bitch... u,u

I've been playing for nearly 2 months and have never found any. But luckily I've never needed to use them.

Yes. The only two cures for the sickness are antibiotics and death.

No, it's actually 3. The third being the easiest...time. An infection can also just cure itself. For me, it happened after approximately 30 minutes ingame, without logging off or anything. And I am not talking about a cold, but a zombie-bite induced infection.

I think there is a bug where you close the game, join another server and the infection is gone.

I was hunting antibios for a while and gave up, come back in and there was no need the next day.

No, it's actually 3. The third being the easiest...time. An infection can also just cure itself. For me, it happened after approximately 30 minutes ingame, without logging off or anything. And I am not talking about a cold, but a zombie-bite induced infection.

I've been running around for about 4 hours now...."in game' and Im still hackin' like crazy and scarfing down steaks to stay above 10,000 Im waiting for this to go away hahahahah

I've been running around for about 4 hours now...."in game' and Im still hackin' like crazy and scarfing down steaks to stay above 10,000 Im waiting for this to go away hahahahah

I can only speak for myself. Gotten infection by zombie bite, discovered that the single antibiotics of our group had been lost and started heading for the nearest hospital. After finding no antibiotics there, I noticed that the infection was gone already. Must have been something between 30 minutes and one hour spent infected. I might have let myself get dropped to 6000, maybe that's part of it?

Maybe infections are really meant to stay for good and it was just buggy for me (as it is for those people who lose it by relogging).

Edited by Fector