Sign in to follow this  
billyangstadt

I've heard this was an issue with 1.5.8.4, has this been addressed yet?

Evertime I login to a server, I have to use a bandage.

I currently have none left and am scared to join another server.

Yes, my friend, this has been addressed for the hundredth time, but do not fret, you're not going out of your mind. Rather it is a problem with the system and it should be fixed in no time. Yeah, the truth is you can stop and stare at all the blood that is pooling the floors of the servers, but dig not a trench to lay in, with the shovel savaged from the vast emptiness that is the map of ill content and zombies. Sure you bleed it out now, but eventually the developers will be able to dig deeper into this situation and throw away the problem in a barrage of bullets, solving everything. Get your shotgun ready, lock and load it, cock it back and be ready to shot the zombies that eventually are going to die from your hands. Death is on every verse, where his hearse is now freshly painted. Do not fret, for your all your words mean a thing and the developers will attempt to satisfy your ever-expanding love for this mod.

Yes' date=' my friend, this has been addressed for the hundredth time, but do not fret, you're not going out of your mind. Rather it is a problem with the system and it should be fixed in no time. Yeah, the truth is you can stop and stare at all the blood that is pooling the floors of the servers, but dig not a trench to lay in, with the shovel savaged from the vast emptiness that is the map of ill content and zombies. Sure you bleed it out now, but eventually the developers will be able to dig deeper into this situation and throw away the problem in a barrage of bullets, solving everything. Get your shotgun ready, lock and load it, cock it back and be ready to shot the zombies that eventually are going to die from your hands. Death is on every verse, where his hearse is now freshly painted. Do not fret, for your all your words mean a thing and the developers will attempt to satisfy your ever-expanding love for this mod.

[/quote']

That may be the most intense reply ive ever seen.....

Hey man, sometimes he just has to bleed it out, digging deeper in the rabbit hole, eventually just to throw away the bug that has tormented the electronic circuitry and nano-bits of coding that goes into this mod. We'll have to face this.

Hey man' date=' sometimes he just has to bleed it out, digging deeper in the rabbit hole, eventually just to throw away the bug that has tormented the electronic circuitry and nano-bits of coding that goes into this mod. We'll have to face this.

[/quote']

If I wasn't me, I would be you.