Sign in to follow this  
tad@tadshackles.com

QUESTION FOR BANDITS

Hey Banditos... Lets say there was a Medic Skin. Like if someone hits 7500 humanity and... some meds provided = a med cross on the arm or something...

IF there were a medic skin (medics typically dont kill anyone unless attacked) Would you still kill on sight, Medics don't discriminate when saving lives.

So again, the question is

IF you could somehow tell if someone was a medic, would you still KOS or... What?

Edited by Scrump
  • Like 1

50/50 if I didn't need to be helped. I would probably be killed by the medic considering I have the bandit skin anyway.

hmmm tough question. I might not kill you on sight if you provide my clan with immediate medical attention otherwise your not only useless but a danger to me and my team.

If you're miles away and someone's sniping, you're still probably going to get shot. You wouldn't be able to notice the medic band very easily.

Once a bandit, always a bandit :P

Personally, I try to communicate first. The game is more fun with company!

If I could see like you say, a red cross or something so I know this player is a medic, I would probably ignore them or just shoot at them to scare them away. Although I do enjoy shooting players, I do think this kind of thing in the game would be pretty awesome if some players chose this path. If however they where in a group shooting at my group, then yeah. There going to get shot.

id love to exploit a medic decoy... ohh hey its just a medic dont worry about him... 2 mins later your ambushed by 5 bandits... sounds like fun ;)

Well If I had a sniper and you were far away I would prob kill you but if I was close I prob wouldn't ... Depends how I feel.

i would give them a warning shot. and openly tell them they have 10 min to gtfo or their ass is grass.

Agreed. Medic travelling by himself with something like a bizon or other 'PvE' focused weapon, yeah, I'll let him live. But if he's got a scoped weapon or travelling with buddies? Yeah, dead man.

This and other skins need to spawn like everything else. I don't like the idea of any mandatory skins.

You could always make it so that if someone snipes/kills a medic, it puts out the grid coordinates for say, 5 seconds.

You could say it's the medic doing an all-call on the radio before he dies or something.

Would deter a few, would give the bandits people to kill as they showed up and would get groups to go on man hunts.

I'd personally love to be a medic.

Yeah the GPS location on death is a good thing.

Saves my arse having to go look for people to shoot.

honestly i never see anyone in this game. i only get sniped when i have literally all the gear i want/need

by that i mean my m107 that camo gun whose name escapes me that is an assault rifle that has silence ammo m4a1 cco sd??????? m9 silenced gille and all the ammo i could ever need along with almost every special item (dont have the radio yet) i never die running across any clearing always in the forest under trees............

edit: oh yeah and medics would be kay with me aslong as i dont get shot in the face by one (then im out for blood. lots and lots of blood [none of the bagged variety].........)

Edited by insaneturtle

I'd blow him away just to take the meds, i need 'em my self :P

just because he is a medic doesnt mean he wont kill me. He will probably be armed and if he sees i am a bandit he will shoot on sight so yeah i will shoot as a pre-emptive strike to save myself. If he isnt armed ill just shoot him for his supplies anyways , after all this game is about survival of the fittest .

I'd hold fire. However, if I were ever killed by a medic, then open season.

Also, quite happy to kill the person the medic just healed.

Depends on what kind of gear I needed at the time, to be honest. But typically, I imagine I wouldn't unless I felt threatened.

Wow - Great answers so far and thanks to all that have chimed in. allow me to refine the details for this imaginary scenario.

I am soon to be a white-listed medic. White-Listed medics are non-partisan. We only heal. We don't prefer to heal survivor or bandit or noob or sniper or clan or solo. We only aim to please. Most of us, will be rocking an alice, a shitty gun and a ton of med supplies. If I was on the way to a patient who needed medical attention and a bandit popped out and said he needed medical supplies I would gladly let him raid my pack. Not out of fear, but to help. Its like this. Medics want to increase EVERYONE's survi\val.

Anyways. If you see me in game, Im here to help.

RE: Sniping: Yeah, I was giving a blood xfuse on the roof of the Lektro hospital last night and got picked off from sniper hill - I saw the flash from the gun. Then Again I was ghillied with a CCO-SD and NVGs... From now on, ill have crap gear and a big bag.

Being nice to medics in the field will make it easier for you to get help next time. Any geared bandit who lets me walk away will get prompt attention next time!

Cheers Mates!

• Like 2

This requires some serious thinking..

Yupp, definetely would shoot him, and just take the medical supplies of him.

Yes, but No...

If there was a medic skin, I wouldn't shoot on sight, but then again.

I never find myself needing medical attention either.

And when I do, I always have team mates to sort it out.

Good initiative however.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Zantiago