unsobill

Add that fuking unzipping bag sounds finally PLEASE!!!

We need distinct sound of unzipping bag every time anyone access backpack. Currently it's impossible to identify if someone going through your backpack even visually. Thanks. Please add it whenever you can.

Peace out

It's a seriously great idea and one I haven't read before on here. +1

Great idea.

Sounds for opening and closing doors too!

Adding a bunch of sounds in general seems to be a good idea.

ARMA II has a fairly nice way of handling sounds, and I know I can't have any music or background noise goign on while I'm playing DayZ, because listening to your environment is just as important as keeping an eye on it.

Things like unzipping a backpack or the ripping sound of strapping on a bandage would be nice to have, and doors opening/closing would add to the ability to tell what's going on around you; footsteps are very, very handy for telling if a zed or a person is nearby, especially at night.

lol i think alphing Dayz in current stage is bad for me:D

Perhaps my humanity is dropping and i becoming a bandit ?

lol i think alphing Dayz in current stage is bad for me:D

Perhaps my humanity is dropping and i becoming a bandit ?

Laugh of the day. Pushing this back up as well.

+1

I keep all of my valuable items in my main inventory because I get super paranoid when i'm around a group of people I don't know/trust. This can get pretty cumbersome at times. :/

Currently it's impossible to identify if someone going through your backpack even visually.

When accessing Inventory/Loot/Backpack/Corpse with a pistol = If standing or crouching, player with take a knee and pistol will be pointed straight up. If prone, player is forced to stand up and then take a knee.

When accessing Inventory/Loot/Backpack/Corpse with a rifle = If standing or crouching, player will take a knee and sling the rifle across his chest, index finger will be off the trigger. If prone, no stance change.

I wouldn't mind the sound of a backpack opening. Not too loud, but not completely silent. Just adds more to the immersion in my opinion. I just wanted to point out that there are visual ques to someone checking gear, and the same for the map.

+1 Great idea, poor delivery.

Yeah this is a great idea. The more sounds the better. Giving players a better perspective of their immediate environment is crucial.

Allow soundmods or just one sound mod please. Jsrs. I understand they may not want one person to have an advantage over another but stock arma sounds are beyond terrible. Jsrs distant gunshots add an amazing degree of immersion and fear in a tense situation.

How am I supposed to pickpocket other players if this happens?

Great idea.

The doors at my apartment doesn't make any noise oO.

Maintenance is the word.

Great idea.

The doors at my apartment doesn't make any noise oO.

Maintenance is the word.

Maintenance

Zombie apocalypse

Choose one of the above :P