Sign in to follow this  
gambla

Suggestion: One time Savegame

I like to suggest a simple one time only Savegame. This can be a temporary feature as long as some things are sorted. The player should use it wisely and there will be no more, he needs to start at the coast.

You all know the problems. The recent weeks i died of:

90 % Hackers

5 % Trees and gravel

3 % Zombies

2 % Players

This is ridiculous, after some weeks it's getting sick. You not only loose your char, gear, tents and camps, that you've achieved after weeks of careful playing. You are punished also having to run all the way back to the north.

90 % of my in game time i'm pressing only one key, the key for running.

The whole hacker thing must be WAY worse on European servers. I have YET to encounter a hacker on a US server. Except the one that gave everyone M4 SD's just before the server restarted.

Already in the game: It's called a well-hidden and well-stocked tent.

To deal with hackers BattlEye needs to improve, BattlEye is being a joke for hackers like "darky.hax". Don't need to change the gamemode just because of some pricks that don't know how to play a game fairly.

But hey, be glad that you are playing this awesome game, they could just make it closed alpha, I'm happy because at least we can deal with cheaters now in Alpha than in the Retail, that would actually be the biggest problem. So relax man, everything has your time. :3

Already in the game: It's called a well-hidden and well-stocked tent.

You didn't read it all. The worst part is all the stupid running to the north like a Forrest Gumb. And cheaters and scripters easily remove the trees to find the tents, even without a cheat, tents are easy to detect.

if you died even 50 times in a week, you're doing something wrong.

Either you start hacking, and I hope you'll get banned, or you take it like a man, accept that this is a videogame, and start over.

But real men do not go on the forum to whine like crying little sissies.

They do not ask for a pussy mode, like you're suggesting, no.

Real men will hunt the hackers AND SHIT IN THEIR BACKPACK

No, i'm not doing anything wrong, i don't server hop, i don't combat dc and whatever. I even hide in the woods for logging off. All i want is to play it as real as men can do, but some kiddies just can't stand it to loose. They love to kill but they can't take it, that's their main motivation for cheating imho. This is today's generation, good luck for cheating in real life. And men don't take revenge in becoming a cheater too, that's kindergarten.

You can call it whining or whatever, if you get hack killed 3 times on two servers in 2 days, we can talk again. Until then, have a good time.

The whole hacker thing must be WAY worse on European servers. I have YET to encounter a hacker on a US server. Except the one that gave everyone M4 SD's just before the server restarted.

I don't know about that, I have only had one encounter with a confirmed hacker (artillery on top of me), and one possible hacker encounter that might as well have been a bug (me and my friend just died randomly). I always thought it was a US server problem since I barley encountered any hackers. No I don't play on low pop servers, only login on 50-60 pop servers so I really don't understand all the whine I have seen far less hackers here than in any other game I played lol.

OT: This idea is utterly ridiculously stupid and would only result in destroying the feel to the game. Yes it is sad that hackers exists but the worst thing you can do is to try to defeat them by destroying the game. It is like trying to fight terrorists that target your way of life by destroying your own way of life (Oh wait :rolleyes:).

The idea of a savegame isn't bad at all. Savegames are a gaming standard like many other things. There's always a Real Life, if you got one, and you have to logout immediately. And again, the games idea is not to get killed by hackers over and over again. But as long as you're lucky and can play the game, it's easy to do such comments. Just wait and see.

The idea of a savegame isn't bad at all. Savegames are a gaming standard like many other things. There's always a Real Life, if you got one, and you have to logout immediately. And again, the games idea is not to get killed by hackers over and over again. But as long as you're lucky and can play the game, it's easy to do such comments. Just wait and see.

Yes it is and that's why it is not in this game and why this game is great. Perma death is an important part of the game and removing that is just fucking stupid and would destroy any sense of paranoia. If anything death needs to be way more harsh you need to lose more from dying not less. It is way to easy to recover from a death, takes you like 10-60 minutes depending on spawn/luck, so no this game would be totally destroyed by a feature like this. Thankfully Rocket will never implement a stupid thing like this (he said him self in an interview he wanted to make death more harsh!).

Edited by Grodenn

nice sig gambla

stop crying, you'll grow big and strong one day

Ah, time for a troll to show up. Anything usefull to add to the discussion ? Or only looking for trouble ?

Tents are pretty much savegames.

Actually OP already said the saving helps because the hacker can just delete the trees,auto delete tents(yes this is real) or just tp to them so a legit save would be cool but I would say something like a 30 slot bank vault like thing so you can only put things in once from then on only take out until empty then gone forever or maybe

get a new one every 10 deaths or so

What do you mean with "tp to them" ? Nice idea with this temp. " bank vault". There also have been suggestions like "earth holes" recently. I repeat in saying that this should only be a temporary help against the scripters killing players. Without hack killing everthing would be fine as it is.

Well one time me and my friends decided to split up after we found each other(fresh spawned) so after 2 days we were pretty good we would compare our gear (I was in last with akm g17 and camo clothing) but we are supposed to put in our tent then get a screen shot so we are currently doing that when I decide I'm going to really quickly get some water cus I'm next to stream so when I get back some guy dressed as a priest is in my tent I only have my g17 do I sneak up behind him 7 in the head 10 in the body he doesn't move so I think alt f4 dammit nope he uses my akm and shoots me to death so I think ok I'm unlucky then over Skype The hell!? The priest appeared infront of my second friend and when he appeared he was already in his tent killed him with his own gun and same happened to my third friend so ya he was tping to tents