Sign in to follow this  
svenbreakfast

Tent Work Around

Last night after a harrowing NW AF run, I returned to my camp and stashed some clips into my ammo supply. I woke up this morning, and while my spare NVGs & AS50 was there with ammo, all of my magazines from last night were gone. I had a lot of ammo which I put a lot on the line to acquire. I'm pretty sure it was glitch, and not another player.

So does anybody have advice on a method to use a tent with more confidence? Is there a trick to make the damned things actually work, or should I just relegate myself to throwing the bones when I try to store equipment?

I've done some tests on tents today....after server reboot wiped no matter what....pacience is the cure.

Damn I thought this thread actually had a workaround from the title, yes tents not saving items properly and vehicles being reset is a known bug with 1.7.2.5 but since most servers have updated it's not really worth rolling back now.

Edited by smasht_AU

at least all duped gear will be gone :D

• Like 1

Same, got excited for a minute. From what I've heard and seen (sorry if this is obvious), tents can only be saved once, and are repopulated with the original items from when the tent was first saved on a server restart.

Sorry, I should have included a question mark in my title.

I know the bug is documented, but I was just wondering if somebody had a technique for tricking tents into working. Being sure to not force quit during "loading" has taken care of the "beach bug" which cost me many many miles.

at least all duped gear will be gone :D

Nope doesn't fix that yet, and you have to place a new tent in order to get it to save for server reset

Yeah 1.7.2.5 is a broken pile of stinky rat turds with a pretty pink bow tied around it. Stay on 1.7.2.4, .5 is a fucking joke. Dont listen to the Rocket fanboys.

I do multi saves... 2-4 saves every time I put items in or take items out. All tent members do the same thing.. Have had no issues.