scott24z

Why are the AS50 and M107 in the game?

Did you just had a brainfart?

Before you go on ranting about people's intelligence.

You should check you're spelling first.

have*

two words ... counter snipe ... if you can pull it off ... feels great !! then you can go throw that sniper weapon in the ocean ... sound good !?!

Truth hurts though.

if 2 snipers in GHILLIES. on a BUILDING. managed to shoot you. then you sir are bad at the game and I pray for your country that you never join an armed force.

Wow, now comes the rl-argumends.

Spotting 5 PIXELS in a urban area is NOT easy.

Truth hurts though.

if 2 snipers in GHILLIES. on a BUILDING. managed to shoot you. then you sir are bad at the game and I pray for your country that you never join an armed force.

You are aware that the further an object is from you, the smaller it appears?

Any small arm can take down a vehicle and/or his passengers within a few seconds. We don't need fking .50 cals.

that is completely irrelevant. we're talking about a guy who got sniped. by 2 guys in GHILLIES. from a ROOF.

now.

if you fail to see TWO green wookies on the ROOF of a building at ONLY 500m. then you deserve to be shot. and that is the point of this discussion.

• Like 2

Hey man, it sucks that your graphics card was built in the last century.

But that doesn't mean that just because you can't see them, nobody can see them.

what are you playing DayZ on a toaster with a 17 inch screen???

If you had every tool and that kind of gear then you had no reason to go inside Cherno. You could survive by getting everything from the wild. And if it was medical supplies you were looking for, there are hospitals in smaller cities.

True that, if you play with your eyes closed...

automotivator.jpg

• Like 1

that is completely irrelevant. we're talking about a guy who got sniped. by 2 guys in GHILLIES. from a ROOF.

YOU came with the "remove vehicles" not me. I just argumented.

if you fail to see TWO green wookies on the ROOF of a building at ONLY 500m. then you deserve to be shot. and that is the point of this discussion.

Spotting darkgreen pixels in an area where colors differ every meter is not easy. Ghilles are not fking NEONGREEN. Plus .50 can kill you at fog of war range.

And this made me lol :D

• Like 1

True that, if you play with your eyes closed...

automotivator.jpg

Complete retarted argument. Grass disappears an range, every body contrasts to the ground .

In this topic i'm 50/50.

Yes, it's very lame having snipers killing new spawners. But, i don't think they have to be removed.

Everyone can get their hands on all of the weapons on this game so for me it just a matter of time.

I'm just gonna throw this out there: feel fucking good tracking your steps, taking a second look and finding the bastard who killed you.

Yesterday i had a fire fight in Kamyshobo I killed one and the second one was awaiting for me but aiming with a m107 to the wrong door. Yes, i suck at this game, lol, so i couldn't killed him first, she shot me in the leg and kill me. 2 seconds after that someone was killed, I hope was him :D. Then i spawned in three valleys and start running with nothing but vengeance in my heart and found a car (SVD Camo, 2 FN FAL, m249 SAW, mk48 mod0) was a good day.

Back to the topic at hand: Every place in chernarus is dangerous, but electro and cherno are the HQ for douches, take a good look and save some survivors souls from their imminent death.

Edited by McLovinCR

Complete retarted argument. Grass disappears an range, every body contrasts to the ground .

Complete retarded argument about non-important grass 'cause that dude is lying on a fucking street (airfield)!

Edited by Teiwaz
  • Like 2

I had the following loadout:

M4A3 CCO

PDW

Every tool

Coyote backpack with a M4A1 SD CCO

Guess how my friend and I met our demise?

Two snipers in ghillies sitting on top of an extremely tall building in cherno killing everyone that went to the fire station (and the rest of the city).

How much damage do each of their weapons do?

Over 34000. So it doesn't matter how much blood you have. They get an instant kill at any range while they remain untouchable, not even looting the people they kill.

Snipers don't belong in this game, no matter how many people think that sniping is "cool". Every game seems to be ruined by people like that. Snipers are only even in this game to one-hit-kill other survivors. They are impractical for any other purpose. So why are they even allowed? It takes no skill once the gun is zeroed. All it is is point and click. Even if I didn't have good gear, I would still feel cheated against. It is infuriating to see their stupid little ghillie heads barely sticking up knowing that there is nothing you can do except leave the game and let them continue killing innocent players until they get bored.

That's what you get for going into one of the most open places in Cherno without making sure it's clear first.

Play better, stop QQing.

• Like 1

Besides that, OP doesn't have that kind of sight in his weapon.

Although in cities is easy to spot ghillies with the backgroud, it's difficult to spot them with trees as a backgroud. I'm not saying they are in the forest, just that they have a forest background.

Complete retarded argument about non-important grass 'cause that dude is lying on a fucking street (airfield)!

Oh yea and it is MUCH better when he would lie on the green area OMG.

Edited by EnermaX

Oh yea and it is MUCH better when he would lie on the green area OMG.

Well, you still not getting the point pretty much explains everything about you still defending that stupid opinion.

What the hell are you doing in Cherno with that kind of kit? Also, what the hell are you and your friends doing going anywhere without thoroughly scouting the area first?

On a side note, I assume you play with third person enabled because it's easier. Well... it's easier for other people, particularly camping snipers, too.

l2recon

Unlike other people in this thread I won't call you stupid for not noticing the snipers, because once I was laying in grass WITHOUT ghillie near the firestation. Then a guy came into the tower and started looking for me (I talked in direct to him because I thought he will go my way) and guess what? It took him 5 minutes to find me, and that's only because I moved on the wrong moment.

ARMA isn't an FPS, it's a millitary simulator. It's not designed to be balanced. If you can't use your equipment to fight stronger enemies, use strategy.

Well, you still not getting the point pretty much explains everything about you still defending that stupid opinion.

Well, that's not a stupid opintion, it's a fact.

Ghillie in Grass/Rooftops watched from the ground/at range in bush = good

Ghillie at range no bush = fail

Well, that's not a stupid opintion, it's a fact.

Ghillie in Grass/Rooftops watched from the ground/at range in bush = good

Ghillie at range no bush = fail

Ghillie suited sniper on a rooftop = fail

Watching rooftops for the first time only from the ground when next to them = fail

Not watching rooftops (that are widely known to be retard-sniper spots) from an elevated position = fail

Not watching a major PvP city from afar before going there = fail

Now please just shut up.

Edited by Teiwaz
  • Like 1

I suggest getting off high pop hive servers and switching to a non hive server. Non hive servers have 100% legit weapons and admins have more power. I have yet to be hacked in a non hive server and you will rarely find a ranky sniper sitting on top of a building that he either got heli dropped onto or teleported to

Oh dear OP.. no tea and sympathy, only the offer of a tissue to wipe those tears away. I hope whoever looted your body of all your hard earned gear puts it to better use than you did & that you learned a valuable lesson for next time.

Ghillie suited sniper on a rooftop = fail

Watching rooftops for the first time only from the ground when next to them = fail

Not watching rooftops (that are widely known to be retard-sniper spots) from an elevated position = fail

Not watching a major PvP city from afar before going there = fail

Now please just shut up.

Point 1 own opinion, rest bullshit/irrelevant, since I was not talking about cherno.