billyangstadt

Be warned when throwing a frag

The blast radius on these things is huge. I was on some scaffolding and there were about 40 zeds at the bottom of it. I figured it would be a great opportunity to try this thing out. It killed the zeds, and......shattered my leg, lacerated me, gave me temporary deafness and colorblind, and forced me to use my painkillers.

It was fun, but now I'm out of medication.

I was with a group once holding out in a church when the infinispawn zombie patch was out, one dude threw a frag and the damn thing stuck to the roof of the church. It was a mess. I ended up literally dragging one guy out to a safe spot to heal him while the others held off the zeds...it was pretty epic

I had about 40 zed on my tail just outside of Cherno, spun around to lob an HE in front of them but ended up hitting the one that was closest (too close) to me instead. It was like a tactical nuke. Took me out and 24 zombie headshots with one HE ;)

how do you throw underarm?

You don't! Arma is all or nothing baby!

Go play softball with the girls little league team

Your a fucking moron, you obviously havent been in a situation where you cant throw a grenade up something by over arm. Now fuck off.

Your a fucking moron' date=' you obviously havent been in a situation where you cant throw a grenade up something by over arm. Now fuck off.

[/quote']

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, no one cares if you say you were in combat on the internet. There are plenty of guys pretending to be girls in this mod right now.

The frag is the most awful weapon in ArmA, if you find one, just leave it be. Throwing out a window or door, or fuck trying to throw into a door or window are terrifying.

Your a fucking moron' date=' you obviously havent been in a situation where you cant throw a grenade up something by over arm. Now fuck off.

[/quote']

Whoa chill man, he was making a joke.

I love the old HEs. I like having three or four in my backpack when I town it. Do a little lap to get them all riled up then run into a cattle shed, turn, pull the pin and throw. Then the throw lags and I toss it back in front of me then end up running back into the zombies to escape. Almost pro. Makes me look like a brain dead one man mortar force exploding my way through a village.

im talking about throwing grenades in game, not irl. I never said i was in combat.

No one in this thread is talking about people pretending to be girls. The only thing where you might have come to that conclusion is tockmasters comment on me asking if you can throw underarm.

Arma is ment to be this all realistic simulation i was merely asking if you can throw fucking underarm, jesus christ some assholes here.

im talking about throwing grenades in game' date=' not irl. I never said i was in combat.

No one in this thread is talking about people pretending to be girls. The only thing where you might have come to that conclusion is tockmasters comment on me asking if you can throw underarm.

Arma is ment to be this all realistic simulation i was merely asking if you can throw fucking underarm, jesus christ some assholes here.

[/quote']

You can't, you got your answer a while ago. I thought the softball comment was pretty witty to be honest.

Again, throwing a frag is pretty much the worst thing ever. I'd rather have more satchels around the map.

You can't' date=' you got your answer a while ago. I thought the softball comment was pretty witty to be honest.[/quote']

I know i got the answer awhile ago, that's why i said WAS.

Grenade is my favourite weapon against group of players,over 3 persons :D

Funny; last time I tried to throw a nade at an Aggroed horde I managed to kill zero of them with it. I didn't even see an explosion, so it may have glitched and disappeared.

You can't' date=' you got your answer a while ago. I thought the softball comment was pretty witty to be honest.[/quote']

multiple throw styles are already in ACE.

*hint*

STEAL IT ROCKET, STEAL THEIR WORK, ALL OF IT.

Calm. Down.

Picked one up yesterday, now I know of its awesome ability, I feel a overwhelming sense of power... Mwahaha.

Not srs, after all these horror stories I'll probably consider dropping it from my inventory for the safety of myself and all around me ha.

funny story - i was taking fire at NW airfield from the hangars. crept to the firestation tower, got eyes on my shooter, and missed my first CZ shot. dude then had visual on me with his dmr and had me pinned. luckily i had one of those portable nukes on me. blind tossed it in his general direction, saw it explode mid-air outside the hangar, and then i saw his body collapse inside the hangar from the explosion. a quick AK burst finished him off

so yes these things seem to work through walls