Sign in to follow this  
ImJustADemo

graphical glitches wont go away

at NW airfield i get render glitch and can't see. I tried flushing and restarting the game and still wont dissapear.

need help

It happens to me and my mates too. Currently i do > Esc to open menu > Alt + Enter to window mode, Alt + Enter again to fullscreen > Screen cleared. You should try this.

doesn't work, i'm having it at green mountain too. I think my dayz is fucked and i can't play.

and in cherno... and balota... this game is unplayable now it seems.

What I try is... As SOON as I see the glitches, I screw with the settings... I.E., low, medium, etc. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. If it doesn't change it to very low. That reduces it at the very least.

Best known fixes:

Turn VSync on/off

Hold down shift, press - on the num pad, release, and type "flush" (this can potentially make it worse; just do it again if this happens)

Change HDR settings

Change video memory (setting it to Default works often)

Change 3D resolution

Restart computer

Restart Arma II

if you change you video memory from whatever you have set to the default it should stop them

"I'm going to start giving WARNINGS to people who start Topics when there is no need.

There is a SEARCH function / tool,,, use it.

The Forums are under a heavy charge, starting / adding a Topic when there is already more than one on the same subject and often on the same page, is not helping in anyway whatsoever."