Sign in to follow this  
Notchy44

Stop Crying.

I think everyone should stop crying about KOS. If you get shot, shoot back, it's not that hard. Player killing is probably the most interesting part in this mod. It controls some people from being gods with all high-end gear. So stop whining about it...

This is all i have to say,

Thank you :)

I second this post! Wait.. who just shot me?!?!?!? FUUUU THIS GAME!

• Like 1

nope the most interesting part about this mod is sitting in the back of a building shooting slow moving zombies with LMGs AKs and winchesters

Edited by Buffjesus

nope the most interesting part about this mod is sitting in the back of a building shooting slow moving zombies with LMGs

Nope. The most interesting part, and the most challenging, is shooting endless streams of unarmed players with military spec gear. /s

Player killing is the most interesting part of the mod?

But.... I thought that the most interesting part was eating cans of beans....

I mean, seriously, they must be good. You can hear someone eating beans from almost two blocks away.

I didn't realize everyone was crying about it. Hmmm....You have a very interesting take on this OP. This thread is completely new and original.

mmmm.. those beans certainly are good.

Two of my murders have come from hearing bean munching, then nervously camping until the poor fool runs into my room.

Think op's mom just gave him a spanking for camping elektro with an as50

preach on kid rage...

I kinda enjoy helping other new players get stuff they need. Its usually noobs who dont know how to find gear quick that whine about people killing them.

I find that it's more fun to help people than just to shoot first. I'm just happy bandit skins are back in, as bandit hunting is where things get fun.