i wub pugs

Berezino: The New Devil's Playground

Just wait until people realize that the Abrams and mil cache spawn at the bay north of Olsha. Such a high drop chance for NVGs in such a small area will make it Sarajevo sniper alley soon enough.

BZ will get more and more popular as new people realize that it is safer than the coastal cities. I like that it is becoming more dangerous' date=' because since it's a big city it should dangerous to go in and loot. But also, it will never be as dangerous as the coastal cities because it's too far away from the spawn area.

[/quote']

I'm just shaken because I felt safe in BZ pretty much forever, it was my playground from day one and I only worried about the Zeds.

Seeing 4 well equipped players over 2 days may not sound like a lot, but it is considering I had never seen anyone else up there. Btw of the 4. I barely escaped one, shot another, had one guy DC when myself and my partner starting spraying at him from 200m and the other one I had a failed engagement against since the front door of the grocery is bullet proof.

3 of the 4 instances were at the northern grocery. I hate that place now.

BZ will get more and more popular as new people realize that it is safer than the coastal cities. I like that it is becoming more dangerous' date=' because since it's a big city it should dangerous to go in and loot. But also, it will never be as dangerous as the coastal cities because it's too far away from the spawn area.

[/quote']

I'm just shaken because I felt safe in BZ pretty much forever, it was my playground from day one and I only worried about the Zeds.

Seeing 4 well equipped players over 2 days may not sound like a lot, but it is considering I had never seen anyone else up there. Btw of the 4. I barely escaped one, shot another, had one guy DC when myself and my partner starting spraying at him from 200m and the other one I had a failed engagement against since the front door of the grocery is bullet proof.

3 of the 4 instances were at the northern grocery. I hate that place now.

Exactly, I've had plans to build a solid base for my clan just outside of BZ. Lately though, I've been having different thoughts.

Yeah ! so that's why i 'm getting bored in NW airfield :D

Just wait until people realize that the Abrams and mil cache spawn at the bay north of Olsha. Such a high drop chance for NVGs in such a small area will make it Sarajevo sniper alley soon enough.

Wait, what? Are there drivable tanks in Day Z? Is this legit?

Up here you don't get a chance to claim your friendliness, the north folks have bullets with "any stranger" written on them.

We embrace the light breeze of winds in the trees, birds singing undisturbed, welcoming our hikes across the woods and towns.

City folks of the south, your polluting our peaceful land with empty bean cans, alcoholic tendencies, and aggressive gun-slinging.

You will be send back to the southern coast by natures guardians protecting this beautiful landscape.

Up here you don't get a chance to claim your friendliness' date=' the north folks have bullets with "any stranger" written on them.

We embrace the light breeze of winds in the trees, birds singing undisturbed, welcoming our hikes across the woods and towns.

City folks of the south, your polluting our peaceful land with empty bean cans, alcoholic tendencies, and aggressive gun-slinging.

You will be send back to the southern coast by natures guardians protecting this beautiful landscape.

[/quote']

That's why I venture North only in the cover of night. But regardless of time I never stay on the coast anymore, there's no loot to come by whereas all the towns north are brimming with supplies and weapons.

I got there today and there was at least one other person in town. The hospital windows were smashed out and someone kept asking "is someone there", must have been close unless side chat is still a server option, never actually saw them though. Logged back in (still in Berezino) at night and it was empty and full of loot. Love night time.

Just like any other tourist spot. Was good once but then everyone started to go.

Yes' date=' the tanks spawn right beside Mr D's stash of sarcasm grenades near the waffle station.

[/quote']

Don't tell them about the waffle house!!! That lets you fill up all your own blood way better than cooked meat... Now there is gonna be a line.

I've spent a good deal of time sneaking around Berezino because I'm paranoid as hell and tired of losing all my gear, but I've never actually ran into another player up there. That place is loaded with gear. I've found fully functional off-road trucks, gps's, ATV's, tractors and other sweet gear just lying around. My character has never been as loaded as she is right now.

I've also got extremely bored of sneaking around, living in such paranoia and "snapped" a bit, running all over Berezino and down the coast to Nizhnoye playing Yakety Sax through my direct comm with a tail of zombies behind me. Through the entire process, running through town and gunning down the zombies on rooftops with un-silenced weapons, I never ran into a player. I guess it just depends on the server?

Was murdered there today. I've been going there for a long time to restock, guess I got careless. Some guy or probably group of guys were camping the town killing anyone coming in. I'm guessing they had someone spotting from the apartment roof tops. Quite a few people got killed there before I logged out for the evening.

I was lying in the grass near appartement after i found a ghillie in there and a group of 4-5 survivors cleared the buildings didint see me phew! Makarov Vs M249 SAW...... And m4 and shit :p

but 1-2 weeks ago there was like 1 or 2 persons in whole berezino now there is 5-10

weird, my tribe has noticed a distinct lack of traffic in Berez post 1.7

we think the chaps we used to see pillaging are all stuck on the south coast, dying repeatedly