Sign in to follow this  
vacalouca

DogZ!

Don't forget about the "Dog disappeared" and "Hackers took away my pup" threads as well. :D

Looks like a nice addition. Don't like scroll menu commands tho, hope we can keybind the whistles.

Hackers turn you into a bunny and then your own dog devours you! Oh the lulz...

• Like 1

Hump leg option for those lonely moments in the woods?

Also, I'd like to see a guard option.

Maybe I could leave the dog at my camp when I dc for the night and any would be bandits would get a good ole fashioned chewing if they came close. Dog would have to be server side like a vehicle of course

If it's a proof of concept, fine and dandy.. otherwise who the fuck hunts with an Alsatian? give me a wee Jack Russell or a Terrier for rabbits / boars & to maybe alert you of the direction of someone who is close by...

Ps... I hope you can drive round with them in Vehicles and they hang their heads out the window!!

• Like 1

If it's a proof of concept, fine and dandy.. otherwise who the fuck hunts with an Alsatian? give me a wee Jack Russell or a Terrier for rabbits / boars & to maybe alert you of the direction of someone who is close by...

Ps... I hope you can drive round with them in Vehicles and they hang their heads out the window!!

yeah cuz no one hunts with german shepherds :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=german+shepherd+hunting&oq=german+shepherd+hunting&gs_l=youtube.3..0l3.14327.18920.0.21047.27.16.2.7.8.0.234.1494.11j4j1.16.0.swc..0.0...1ac.QChS7SKmVzw

I Bet that 80% of Worldwide used Dogs from Police,Military,Search/Tracker,Mantrailer Dogs are German Shepherds or some kind of "Mongrels" from them!

yeah cuz no one hunts with german shepherds :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.c...1ac.QChS7SKmVzw

yeah.. gotta love the quote from the very first video.. "My German Shepherd 'Copper' loves hunting for rabbits in our wood every day. He never finds any.."

lol.. no one hunts with alsatians beause thay are not a fucking hunting dog you dick.. they are a guard dog..

Now i dont have to feel lonely when running through the Woods from coast to north anymore :)

Extreme *FACEPALM*... before they wasted their time on making dogs, they should have worked on the innumerable bugs and glitches first! Dogs are a good idea but fix the things that really matter!

Edited by Deathstrike616

Extreme *FACEPALM*... before they wasted their time on making dogs, they should have worked on the innumerable bugs and glitches first! Dogs are a good idea but fix the things that really matter!

not sure if troll or stupid. Some bugs can never be fixed as long as dayz is a mod. That's why they're making a standalone in the 1st place.