ryanhowell@live.co.uk

Quick Question About Camps

Most are up north deep into forest no where near elektro or along the southern coast where most activity is. They'd be asking to be robbed.

1) people will never tell you where they put their camps.

2) 'popular camp sites' are bad places to put camps, since they are popular and poeple search them out to see if they can get lucky.

If you are looking for people to tell you where they set their camps, I laugh at those who tell you.

If you are wondering good spots to put your own camp, Put it somewhere illusive, and even yourself will have trouble finding. That is an ideal camp site.

People have been saying on the forum that people put there camps on the small island near Elektro because of the helicopter spawn. I'm not looking for people to tell me were there camps are either.

Popular camp sites include Black Forest and anywhere up North or West from the start of the forest to the black map border. They are "good" locations in the sense that they are so far away from anything that players are unlikely to go there, this also means that the players who do go there, usually do it specifically to look for tents/vehicles, sometimes some of the most obvious locations are the best spots to hide tents and vehicles.

30afi9t.jpg

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

I think he is just asking where the most common places are, and not where YOUR camp is :P The most common places are the big forest going from zelenegorsk and up north from there along the edge of the wilderness debug forest. It used to be way out in the debug forest, but since vehicles despawn there now i think more people place them inside the map.

• Like 1

I typically find the most Camps and vehicle stashes up in the mountains surrounding Stary Sobor and Novy Sobor. I personally keep weapon stash tents along the shore because I die a lot. Typically I'll have one or two tents around Cherno.