Professional N00b

Zombies should be removed from DayZ

Zombies in this game are completely unrealistic and they're total asshats. I mean, they sit at spawn and kill unarmed players who are just trying to get loot.

They just make the game too difficult and they should be completely removed to fix their game-breaking attitudes. Who agrees with me?

(Disclaimer: Only respond if your opinion is exactly the same as mine because I don't want to hear other people's views.)

lol this most be a trollor your a idiot.

The zombies are super easy to deal with more so now that you can loss them with line of site.

lol this most be a trollor your a idiot.

The zombies are super easy to deal with more so now that you can loss them with line of site.

Calling other people idiots if you cant even spell "you're an idiot" right is the way to go!

If you would have taken 2 min of your precious time to read the replies to his post, you would have noticed, that he is trolling (or just use common sense ffs)

• Like 2

Sweet bump for justice. Let this thread be a reminder why it is not recommended to breed with your relatives.

I totally agree with removing these zombies.

Would also ask the devs to maybe turn down the AI on "Bandits" as they are hardcore. They always seem to know where i am and where i am going and trying to fight them....please...no chance.

There's already a mod called Wasteland that came before DayZ. Less bugs and and no zombies. Hope you find that more fun than DayZ and that you stay there and don't come back.

Zombies in this game are completely unrealistic and they're total asshats. I mean, they sit at spawn and kill unarmed players who are just trying to get loot.

They just make the game too difficult and they should be completely removed to fix their game-breaking attitudes. Who agrees with me?

This has to be trolling...surely?

Funny how the idiots on this forum can't differentiate between sarcasm and trolling. OP is obviously making fun of the majority of threads that are posted on the suggestions forums every day.

• Like 2

There's already a mod called Wasteland that came before DayZ. Less bugs and and no zombies. Hope you find that more fun than DayZ and that you stay there and don't come back.

Are the guns still too dangerous there too? What about other players, will they still kill me?

OP, i agree. if anyone here doesn't agree, drop dead and give me 20!

I think most people that read this can't see the parody between this and the remove bandits threads.

You might have to be more obvious next time OP, this is a particularly dumb crowd

i picked up on it straight away, it's fairly obvious

I would like rainbows removed so the bronies cant go home.

this

There are people that doesn't exist. And people that shouldn't exist.

Are you studying philosophy? If not you should look into it. Your comment is only one step away from an award winning dissertation.

Edited by Fraggle

Sarcastic or not, op is a fag.

With a name like that you'd actually be pretty popular in the gay community. Maybe you should give it a try.

• Like 1

Thanks Professional Noob. After 3 pages of idiocy from failures that cant detect sarcasm. I personally hold these players and others like them responsable for the dumbed down games of the present and why there is nothing worth playing this summer.

These are the people that will buy WAR Z.

• Like 4

Maybe it can be an option when making a server.

That, or, maybe if ghillie suits auctally HELPED YOU HIDE FROM ZOMBIES...

Glad to see this thread is still proving that far too many people are absolutely fucking retarded.

• Like 3