Alex988

backpacks from dead players...

...how can i pick them up?

i get only the options, "gear" "study/hide body" open xbackpack

this happened to me too, but recently i managed to pen the backpack and look at the gear it had

You think you guys had it rough. Last night, I tried to loot a guy after shooting him a million times, and couldn't find the menu for it. THEN, the guy STANDS UP! Well, no FUCKING WONDER I couldn't loot him - he WASN'T EVEN DEAD yet. So, finally, after killing him, I get the loot menu, and BAM, shot in the face by some other guy.

At least you guys know what you're doing!

;)

What you have to do is, first go to the gear menu, and drop your own backpack with everything in it. Then you grab the backpack from the dead guy. After that, you open your backpack on the ground again to move your stuff from your old to your new backpack!

Then you grab the backpack from the dead guy.

thats my problem.. how to grab it?

You think you guys had it rough. Last night' date=' I tried to loot a guy after shooting him a million times, and couldn't find the menu for it. THEN, the guy STANDS UP! Well, no FUCKING WONDER I couldn't loot him - he WASN'T EVEN DEAD yet. So, finally, after killing him, I get the loot menu, and BAM, shot in the face by some other guy.

At least you guys know what you're doing!

;)

[/quote']

I just lol'd

When the body is dead, it gives the option to search the backpack before the player himself. Scroll down the option menu and click 'gear' instead of 'open alice pack(etc.)". Then when you go to gear, go to the pack and just press the right arrow to give it to you. You'll get everything in the bag, so make sure you get items from your old bag if you need them.

1. Open dead player's gear.

2. Scroll to bottom of said gear.

3. Select the last option (backpack).

4. Move backpack from dead player's inventory to your inventory (just like every other item you loot from players.)

I just lol'd

I - so - wish I was making that up. I was so entertained' date=' though.

:D

[/quote']

I was caught out by a guy doing this, he didn't appear to have a weapon in his had, either - I think that is what threw me.

There used to be a key for 'surrendering', not sure if this is only on the ACE mod, though. If you are stood up, you put your hands behind your head. I'm guessing if you are prone, you put your side arm away and put your hands out in front of you.

You look dead, either way.

You guys can kill people?

I thought shooting people disconnected them from the server, or teleported them to another server or something......

Looting dead players.... I hope I get to do that, some day...

L