Sign in to follow this  
SignalDistortion

My Camp!

I wonder how long it takes before all your stuff is stolen. I guess not very long.

well so far haven't had any issues......we'll see though.....I'm not too worried it's just a game after alll, but its funto build up stuff I think thats my main point of the game right now

Wish i had your quad :( We got a giant camp but can't find any vehicles ! Been running for weeks now

• Like 1

Looks very nice!

What is that thing sitting on the ground between the 4-wheeler and the tent on the left? It looks like a little remote controlled car toy. XD

Nice camp bud! My buddy and I just recently set up camp but are currently having issues with tents holding anything. I think we picked a server w/ a worthless admin who likes to revert the server to an earlier time when he loses his shit. The only persistent equipment is what we carry in our inventory. It's even the same with our vehicles. It's like opening a present. Just not sure what'll be inside.

We actually stole items from the dudes Ural then BLEW IT UP (and the bus w/ it) just to log-in the next evening to see them both back but moved west a little bit. And yes, all the items we took the night before re-spawned in both vehicles. So this time we just stole the Ural flat out. Have to find it now, bud lol.

Nice :) Would try setting up a small one myself just for peace of mind if it wasn't for tents constantly eating or loosing items in this patch :(

Looks very nice!

What is that thing sitting on the ground between the 4-wheeler and the tent on the left? It looks like a little remote controlled car toy. XD

Looks very nice!

HEHEHE woodpile :P

This is just a horribly set-up camp. I rate this a 1 out of 10, I could see this easily running through the woods or from a chopper.

nice camp for one guy. me and a friend have a camp with 5 tents and an atv + tractor, we gots like 6 as5s and some others good guns + like 25 ghillie suits.

Either my ATV bugged out, or someone took it....although all my gear and rare guns I have were still there....so I am leaning towards the bugged out ...but either way it's gone >:(

This is just a horribly set-up camp. I rate this a 1 out of 10, I could see this easily running through the woods or from a chopper.

I have scouted the area around it and it's really hard to see from far off.....it's also WAAAAAY off the beaten trail if your by this camp you are going the wrong way hahahahah but like I am just as likely to lose it all from server problems or glitches as from a bandit thief so Im not too worried about it

Clumping tents and/or vehicles = bad

Not placing tents and/or vehicles in pine trees = bad

If you were building it for a screenshot then it looks great. If you were building it to serve as a reliable location to save your gear I'm afraid you'll soon be saying FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU...

Lol he said it was just a camp he just set up its fine and he does not care if crap is stolen