Jony_RocketInMyPocket

Why are so many 'Bronies' into DayZ?

O5Jyx.gif

Target befriended.

---

Seriously... stop hating.

I just like MLP: fim that's no reason to insult me.

Of course it's not a reason. Though I'd rather decrease my enthusiasm about it, for the sake of the non-bronies.

Doesn't matter, you're still fucked for watching every goddamn episode of that terrible show, and liking it.

Alright, let me get this straight.

Socially active, Has a job, Relationship, YET he is 'fucked', because... he watches a TV show?

while trying to process your statement, I started to feel a bit dizzy and light-headed. I think my brain went to safe-mode from all of the stupid.

• Like 1

Dont worry, we love and tolerate you, some of us just like to do it passive aggressively ;)

That's a juicy contradiction.

Nevertheless, don't deny that the MLP fanbase is one of the most....angry fanbases out there. There is no need to defend anything religiously (unless it's religion I guess). It's the reason that people like that make such comments in the first place...

• Like 1

So what about people who bring up War Z? Or CoD?

How about Halo Fanboys? Fanboys in general?

We just like to put up a bit of defense like anyone else. And the more people yell at us about it, the better of a chance one random reader will watch the shower and grow to love it.

I crunched those numbers into my calculator and it made a smiley face.

Edited by Lennsik

Because Love & Tolerance

Because it's 20% cooler.

Because it's awesome

Because it's manly.

Because of Honesty.

Because of Generosity.

Because of Kindness.

Because of Optimism.

Because of Loyalty.

Because the epic story.

Because the Harmony.

Because the Magic of Friendship.

etc.

Are you talking about Lord of the Rings?

Edited by Tex Willer
  • Like 1

Lyra isn't really a brony, he just thinks its funny to pretend to be one.

For that matter, none of the bronies actually like My Little Ponies, they just think its funny and Ironic and unique.

Fucking idiots. Someday they will grow up and cringe when they think back to their teens and realize how big of douches they were.

Well i'm in my twenties and still enjoy the show

and to your other post I'll defend your right to free speech.

We just like to put up a bit of defense like anyone else.

The combination of a crudely animated show based around ponies, originally meant for a 7-10 age range, combined with the fact that bronies love to spout the fact that they are bronies makes for one hell of a flame war. You can't really compare it because A) most other fanbases are about normal stuff (no offense intended) and B ) Halo and CoD lovers usually don't go around screaming how much they love Halo and CoD. If bronies were just a bunch of people who liked watching childrens cartoons and talked about it on a forum or two there would be no problem, or at least the problem would be much much less. However, that is not the case for the majority of the interwebz.

Edited by Thasik
  • Like 1

fucking bronies talking about love I bet ingame 95% of you are fucking bandits as we all are so shut your §$§&§§ mouth

Edited by Magicool

Alright, let me get this straight.

Socially active, Has a job, Relationship, YET he is 'fucked', because... he watches a TV show?

while trying to process your statement, I started to feel a bit dizzy and light-headed. I think my brain went to safe-mode from all of the stupid.

Alright so if a pedophile has a steady job, is in a good relationship and goes to school plus gets good grade that forbids him of being fucked?

Edited by GogyGaming
  • Like 4

Burn them all I say, there were too many of these twats on BF3 forums too.

No self-respecting real man can call himself a "brony". Might as well wear a fucking headband with the word "homo" written in bold capitals.

• Like 1

The combination of a crudely animated show based around ponies, originally meant for a 7-10 age range, combined with the fact that bronies love to spout the fact that they are bronies makes for one hell of a flame war. You can't really compare it because A) most other fanbases are about normal stuff (no offense intended) and B ) Halo and CoD lovers usually don't go around screaming how much they love Halo and CoD. If bronies were just a bunch of people who liked watching childrens cartoons and talked about it on a forum or two there would be no problem, or at least the problem would be much much less. However, that is not the case for the majority of the interwebz.

Sadly, I'd agree if there weren't two glaring flaws.

A.) I remember being a teen and getting Halo 3 and then hearing about CoD 4 and hopping on a game forum or even a general forum. My god did the flame wars escalate to levels that this forum has yet to even fathom.

B.) We actually have been quite modest here in these forums. Putting up one meet up thread for people of the fandom (the previous being cancelled) and a thread all the way in the Off-Topic Subforum of TV/Movies. We;ve been called out multiple times (hence these threads) and only just speak up when people put Bronies in question. Do we put Ponies we like in our signatures and avatars? Yes. But people on this forum use those to express what we like. Be it Beans, a TV show, Video Game, or literature.

Alright so if a pedophile has a steady job, is in a good relationship and goes to school plus gets good grade that forbids him of being fucked?

That's like saying if Hitler incarnate had a steady job, is in a good relationship and goes to school plus gets good grades, that forbid him of being fucked?

You seriously threw a demeaning and socially unacceptable topic in replacement of MLP. That's a very crude and disturbing thought process, sir.

• Like 4

I hate everyone born after the 80s. HATE. We really need a WW3 to thin out the ranks of this most useless of generations.

• Like 1

Well, seeing I've watched every episode of this show form season 1 to now, while keeping top honors in my class, getting accepted to state university, maintaining a stable relationship, holding up a job, and all around keeping myself surrounded by friends, I'd say I represent about 80% of the Brony community.

Just sayin'.

I'd say you are a pussy.

• Like 1

I hate everyone born after the 80s. HATE. We really need a WW3 to thin out the ranks of this most useless of generations.

Bring it on. I'm down for WW3

@Lennsik

I apologize I actually was talking about MLP in general rather than just these forums. Yes I agree with point B as they apply to a place like the DayZ forums. A lot of the hate in this thread was unprovoked and I don't get that. I don't agree with point A considering you are always going to find ups and downs. One personal experience does not make a valid reasoning on an entire subject. In general Halo fans will stick to Halo forums and the same with anything else. The difference with bronies is that I will see a place with no connection to bronies bombarded with pics and random MLP crap. When someone tells them to stop out come the "love and tolerate" and "haters gonna hate" gifs.

I'd say you are a pussy.

Non-Brony Lennsik here: That wasn't a question, dipshit. A better retort would've been "You're a pussy. Just sayin'." Seriously, it was a simple copy-pasta. How'd you fuck that up?

@Lennsik

I apologize I actually was talking about MLP in general rather than just these forums. Yes I agree with point B as they apply to a place like the DayZ forums. A lot of the hate in this thread was unprovoked and I don't get that. I don't agree with point A considering you are always going to find ups and downs. One personal experience does not make a valid reasoning on an entire subject. In general Halo fans will stick to Halo forums and the same with anything else. The difference with bronies is that I will see a place with no connection to bronies bombarded with pics and random MLP crap. When someone tells them to stop out come the "love and tolerate" and "haters gonna hate" gifs.

I can agree on that. Bronies have extremists wherever we are. No matter what. Just like Day Z extremists, or your religious extremist. I reckon I should point out that, giving it thought, Bronies just really don't care where we are to enjoy our fandom. It's probably based off that in the show, we've had Dr. Who to the Big Lebowski references in it.

This probably has encouraged us to do ditto. Hence why you see ponified everything. Some of it is good, some of it is dumb. I myself post photos of ponies usually when it's themed.

As for when we're asked to stop, I've yet to asked nicely. Usually we're "asked' in, well, a manner similar to what this thread follows. Flaming. I myself, and I'm sure many more, would stop if we got a simple "Hey, I respect you enjoy your show, but it makes us a bit uncomfortable. Can you please stop?"

Edited by Lennsik

Maybe because it's a great game and the decision to play this game doesn't depend on the fact that you like MLP:FiM.

Same thing I tell everyone who asks why bronies play TF2

Yes. Just yes.

@Lennsik

Have you ever heard the story of dicks, pussies and assholes?

From TA

Edited by FrostDMG

You know, I'm generally pretty accepting of people, but Bronies are never content with just watching the show they enjoy; instead, they feel it's necessary to slap pics/images/videos of MLP everywhere they go without fail. Forum profile pics, forum signatures, MLP memes, Facebook profile pics. Then, it's just plain laughable that people argue it's a mature show that's also intended for male adults. The show is about magical talking ponies with names like Rainbow Dash. It's obviously intended for pre-teen girls.

Half the time, so-called Bronies post MLP threads where they don't belong, stirring up trouble, all the while claiming people disparage them for no reason. There is a difference between being happily content with liking the show and feeling it's necessary to spam pony crap in every possible venue.

I couldn't agree more. I have no real problem with adult or teen males watching this show but why do they have to let it define every single aspect of the online persona? The only answer I have is that they are just trolling and love the attention.

I don't know. I saw this on youtube?

There is a Tragically Hip song with the line

'Thirty-Eight years old, never kissed a girl'

fits perfectly with that sad neckbeard

a pedophile is more than just going against social norms.

Oh, we're happily content. Just a lot of Bronies are also smart asses. I can assure you to that (me being one).

Though, as I stated earlier, we're usually scrutinized without many thinking it. It'd be a bit demeaning if I came up with a thread telling you that your favorite fandom was a piece of trash for freaks. Now, true, that's always the case, but if you want Bronies to treat your wishes with respect, we need to see the same amount of it as well for it to happen.

That's like saying if Hitler incarnate had a steady job, is in a good relationship and goes to school plus gets good grades, that forbid him of being fucked?

You seriously threw a demeaning and socially unacceptable topic in replacement of MLP. That's a very crude and disturbing thought process, sir.

Sir being a grown man and watching a show intended for 7 year old little girls sure makes you look like a fucking pedophile, if someone actually believe the show is good they're fucked in the head.

• Like 2

Non-Brony Lennsik here: That wasn't a question, dipshit. A better retort would've been "You're a pussy. Just sayin'." Seriously, it was a simple copy-pasta. How'd you fuck that up?

I can agree on that. Bronies have extremists wherever we are. No matter what. Just like Day Z extremists, or your religious extremist. I reckon I should point out that, giving it thought, Bronies just really don't care where we are to enjoy our fandom. It's probably based off that in the show, we've had Dr. Who to the Big Lebowski references in it.

This probably has encouraged us to do ditto. Hence why you see ponified everything. Some of it is good, some of it is dumb. I myself post photos of ponies usually when it's themed.

As for when we're asked to stop, I've yet to asked nicely. Usually we're "asked' in, well, a manner similar to what this thread follows. Flaming. I myself, and I'm sure many more, would stop if we got a simple "Hey, I respect you enjoy your show, but it makes us a bit uncomfortable. Can you please stop?"

Sorry I am not familiar with Brony copy-paste. You said you were a brony so I assumed you were one. To be totally honest your last post totally confused me.