62nd

Reddit Rescue Force Gets Royally Served

did i read someone say that PK was not an intentional feature of the game?

say WAAAAAAT?

i'm also laughing at all the redditfags whining about the game not being peaceful

I'm laughing at your lack of grammar and use of words like "Fag". Every post you make makes you seem like a bigger bad ass, keep them coming.

FYI, I'm not part of the RRF, but if I was, I would have more respect than your "62nd" bad ass bandit clan.

Also, you should change the name of this, since it wasn't an offcial RRF member who started this, nethier were the people who came. It wasn't an actual RRF base. So, all you really did was wreck some coast noobs. Congratulations.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

I'm laughing at your lack of grammar and use of words like "Fag". Every post you make makes you seem like a bigger bad ass, keep them coming.

FYI, I'm not part of the RRF, but if I was, I would have more respect than your "62nd" bad ass bandit clan.

Also, you should change the name of this, since it wasn't an offcial RRF member who started this, nethier were the people who came. It wasn't an actual RRF base. So, all you really did was wreck some coast noobs. Congratulations.

I do believe the organizer was a RRF " Ranger " that was also confirmed by the server admin who is high up in the RRF.

You also made it way too public and way too easy for bandits like us to get the drop on you.

I love when people who kill for fun call themselves "bandits" even though there is absolutely no banditry involved. The correct term is "jerk."

I love when people who kill for fun call themselves "bandits" even though there is absolutely no banditry involved. The correct term is "jerk."

I'm not going to argue that.

• Like 1

Now I'm angry I can only give beans once per post.

Fucking great, 62nd, just fucking great!

And to all who are now crying because their Disneyland went boom: Boo fucking hoo. Seriously, if the first thing you scream after a grenade explodes is "hacker, hacker", you all deserved to die anyway.

• Like 2

I loved the "boohoo, we posted our event on an open forum / whatever and mean people ripped us appart" part.

I also loved the "you meta bandit are a plague". No, they are not, they used their brain, they found the information, and used it wisely. This action was, I believe, wonderfully orchestrated, and people crying about metagaming should just feel bad about themselves. Yes, you are bad, and you should feel bad.

I'm not even going to quote Angel's rusty, filthy troll, since I believe in his world bandits would let you go alive & with your backpack full of candies.

You're crazy! Absolutely 100% certified nuts! It's people like you that drive this good game into the ground. You talk about choice, there's no choice when

my team starts shooting me on PURPOSE. What the heck was I supposed to do, I suddenly hear a grenade go off and the next thing you know I watch two friends

turn on me as I round the corner and open up on my ass. You bunch of sick *******. All we wanted to do was just make something nice, and what did you do...

you call it prey? That's what we are? Prey? This is a video game, it's damn pixels! You're twisted!

Wanna hear it from my side? Well you're gonna!

We were making a nice camp for everyone, and it's now gone. Simply gone from one grenade explosion.

I'm gonna get my gear and come kill you all. I'm gonna kill you 62nd!

I'm gonna get snipers, helicopters, cars and surround you. You wont be able to move one inch without your head blowing up like watermelons!

*There blew off that steam. Phew. Screw you guys!

Ruined this game? Why, I think this game is still great. The fact of the matter is, the number one enemy you have to watch out for in this game is other people. Just the fact that it can psychologically scar you so deeply and cause situations where your own team frantically turns on each other means that it's working. The human element is what makes this game so wonderful, chaotic, horrible and dynamic all at the same time. If you want to make something nice without the threat of other players coming and ruining your fun, then go buy some legos. If you want a dynamic experience where the players set the stage and drive the action, then play more DayZ.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, grow a pair and stop blaming people for playing the game the way it's meant to be played.

• Like 2

That's what they are 100% complete certifiable jerks! It's just pixels, just pixels. Last night I was able to sit back off cherno and make my

fun camp. In my fun camp I have the following items:

1. A couple of markov pistols to take care of bandits.
  2. Some ammo for the pistols
  3. I hunt meat by cherno when I'm not hanging with my bros, and pui
  4. Some sniper rifles in case I see bandits killing RR rangers and need to help my fellow survivors.
  5. Several water flasks.

That's my camp. And you shouldn't ruin it. One of the guiding principals behind this, which YOU ruined 62nd was that we are able to play the game the way WE want.

What WE want to do is make tents like these everywhere.

Here's my master plan:

1. Put a dozen tents in the firehouse in cherno and elek for fun.

2. Put dozens of tents in every small city on the map.

3. Tent domination.

Eat that bandits, everyone will be armed just like you.

• Like 2

That's what they are 100% complete certifiable jerks! It's just pixels, just pixels. Last night I was able to sit back off cherno and make my

fun camp. In my fun camp I have the following items:

1. A couple of markov pistols to take care of bandits.
  2. Some ammo for the pistols
  3. I hunt meat by cherno when I'm not hanging with my bros, and pui
  4. Some sniper rifles in case I see bandits killing RR rangers and need to help my fellow survivors.
  5. Several water flasks.

That's my camp. And you shouldn't ruin it. One of the guiding principals behind this, which YOU ruined 62nd was that we are able to play the game the way WE want.

What WE want to do is make tents like these everywhere.

Here's my master plan:

3. Tent domination.

TENTS EVERYWHERE

you call it prey? That's what we are? Prey? This is a video game, it's damn pixels! You're twisted!

Wanna hear it from my side? Well you're gonna!

We were making a nice camp for everyone, and it's now gone. Simply gone from one grenade explosion.

I'm gonna get my gear and come kill you all. I'm gonna kill you 62nd!

I'm gonna get snipers, helicopters, cars and surround you. You wont be able to move one inch without your head blowing up like watermelons!

*There blew off that steam. Phew. Screw you guys!

I love how you both point out it's a video game then call someone else twisted for playing it how they like (and how the creator has said is a playstyle that needs preserving), then - after calling him twisted, fantasize about doing the exact same thing to him, not motivated out of any desire to play as a bandit, just out of petty vengeance for a perceived wrongdoing in a "bunch of pixels" video game.

I've yet to kill a single person in dayz (shocking, I know), but I know the bandits have earned far more respect from me for a well executed plan than you have for your hypocritical hissyfit.

"You responded to my post. Sounds like you're upset. You'll be sorry once I hunt you and your clan down with my reddit pals! Be prepared for the sky to go black with copters!"

I don't think you can make the sky go black when there is only 1 legit Heli per server, unless of couse, RRF doesn't use legit items...

• Like 4

I'm not a big fan of reddit, despite being rather pro-survivor I have to applaud your efforts. Seriously, it's awesome seeing them taking down a peg. Damn good job.

I don't understand what this ridiculous DMZ event had to do with the RRF. The RRF is not some sort of group with membership. It's just a place where regular people go to organize rescue efforts and apparently some fools decided to set up a DMZ using the RRF subreddit.

This man understands. There are no RRF members, only the moderators running the subreddit.

I do believe the organizer was a RRF " Ranger " that was also confirmed by the server admin who is high up in the RRF.

You believe wrong, then. The person who organized this DMZ along with that Cherno DMZ 3 days ago are not associated with the RRF or the RRR. He's just a frequenter of the RRF subreddit.

Edited by A9821

I don't understand what this ridiculous DMZ event had to do with the RRF. The RRF is not some sort of group with membership. It's just a place where regular people go to organize rescue efforts and apparently some fools decided to set up a DMZ using the RRF subreddit.

This man understands. There are no RRF members, only the moderators running the subreddit.

You believe wrong, then. The person who organized this DMZ along with that Cherno DMZ 3 days ago are not associated with the RRF or the RRR. He's just a frequenter of the RRF subreddit.

Well they both lied then, because they specifically said " Oh I'm a RRF Ranger " when they were exchanging phone numbers in case of hackers because the server admin had to go to bed. He gave his number to two people, and they both claimed to be " Rangers " and then the admin of the TS/Server confirmed it. I'm just going off of what was said by them in teamspeak.

Oh shit, we got a bad ass here!

Goodjob ruining a well planned attempt at trying to bring hope to DayZ. You seem like such a bad ass. Watch out guys.

So. Much. Reddit.

Here's my master plan:

3. Tent domination.

I for one would appreciate that. Saves me all the walking trying to gather items. Much easier just hitting up a few tents :)

BTW. Fuck those Reddit homos. Nothing but little kids with nothing better to do then spam comment on stuff they don't no shit about anyway.

Edited by Rogue1

Well they both lied then, because they specifically said " Oh I'm a RRF Ranger " when they were exchanging phone numbers in case of hackers because the server admin had to go to bed. He gave his number to two people, and they both claimed to be " Rangers " and then the admin of the TS/Server confirmed it. I'm just going off of what was said by them in teamspeak.

JonesWilly was the one who organized the event. I can tell you he is no Rescue Ranger, so he indeed lied to people. Do you know which TS server they used, btw?

Nice job 62nd :D

As far as I can see the people assosiated with the DMZ are nothing more than super nervous kids xD The fact that they even started to shoot each other is a sign they are pathetic in everything they do.

You just can't have bases in this game because people WILL infiltrate your system and destroy you one way or another.

This MOD is NOT for peace and stop forcing that on people who bought this game (with their money) to play it the way they like.

Don't like the PvP? remove -mod=@dayz from the launch options and create everything you want in the editor and host it online for you and your girlfriends (panicing in a game, really? xDDDDD)

OH and the admin clearly abused his admin powers so blacklist the server pls.

Edited by KarbineR

JonesWilly was the one who organized the event. I can tell you he is no Rescue Ranger, so he indeed lied to people. Do you know which TS server they used, btw?

I won't post the IP here, but it was the TS for the server itself.

goodjob ruining a well planned attempt at trying to bring hope to DayZ

I'd rather drown in my own blood while being eaten by a horde of zombies than accepting "hope" from a bunch of Redditfags

@OP, beans being airdropped to your location shortly

Edited by Hawk24
  • Like 1

I won't post the IP here, but it was the TS for the server itself.

I see. Thanks for the info. Hopefully with it we can make sure this won't happen again.