Sign in to follow this  
mediocreyeti@gmail.com

Trading "Revolver Gold" for your offers.

Yeah it's hacked and you risk having your character wiped having it.

That's false sir. I've used a few hacked weapons before and never have I had this happen.

Edited by Resausk
  • Like 4

just give up. no ones gonna trade a hacked weapon and get their asses banned

You should really reald that post that The_Alabtros posted and maybe you wouldn't feel so nooby about getting banned.

Edited by Resausk

OMG what is with this COD shit. Well I just knew it. Played Arma for years. Never really had to deal with hackers too much. DayZ comes out and every COD turd comes in and bring all the hackers with em.

You should really reald that post that The_Alabtros posted and maybe you wouldn't feel so nooby about getting banned.

some server's admins will still ban you for that

Edited by Bonehead3535

OMG what is with this COD shit. Well I just knew it. Played Arma for years. Never really had to deal with hackers too much. DayZ comes out and every COD turd comes in and bring all the hackers with em.

You're a moron. I can't stress how dumb you are.

Of course, more players = more hackers. Stop being retarded

• Like 1

That's false sir. I've used a few hacked weapons before and never have I had this happen.

It's not false at all. My information comes directly from a dev via IRC. Note the words 'you risk' what this means is that IT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN BUT CAN HAPPEN. Learn english.

To the other post. Having your entire inventory wiped isn't the same as being globally battleye banned. Refer to my signature.

If you have hacked weapons a DayZ staff may completely wipe all items associated with your character. There is also a chance that just the hacked in weapon may disappear one day while you are logged out.

If you dupe hacked in weapons there is a chance Ander will up and ban your account for good. Rocket isn't the only Dev who bans people and he doesn't hold the hands of the other devs.

Edited by LunaTiK

Even if you can't be banned for it, it's just all round a douchey thing to do. In my opinion, if you find a hacked weapon you should dispose of it in some way or another. If you use it, you're utilizing a cheat whether you like it or not, which gives you an unfair advantage and completely defeats the purpose of alpha testing anyway (which is what you're doing, not playing a game).

Though in this case, since a gold revolver is the exact same as a normal revolver but super shiny and gold (ie way easier to see), you'd just have to be stupid to use it. Unless you have god mode on.

i think this is accurate. it's the age + mentality of those players. but i believe rocket will keep his course with dayz, and they will disappear again. maybe it will take until the standalone, but they'll soon thin out again.

yea sure i'll trade you a 50 cal at, 067 126, i will be on the hill and when i see you i will send a message to you in game it.

it will be instant message mind you. :D

Ill trade you for a few bullets. Easy trade. Just stand still in the middle of a field for a second.

Rocket stated that one will not be banned from DayZ or Battleeye for using hacked weapons.

Cant for the life of me find the post now though.

Its just a stupid revo... having a gold one is EPIC.

its not like the owner is going to kill someone with it =O

Its just a stupid revo... having a gold one is EPIC.

its not like the owner is going to kill someone with it =O

Yeah guns don't kill people anyways.