Mitchrea1993

Supplying The Survivors

I am sick of banditry, im sure 99% of the survivors are. I am also sick of people complaining about it and not actually doing anything about it. I decided the best way to help out fellow survivors was to make them have a fighting chance against the bandit groups, because gear wise, the fight is heavily in favour of the bandits.

I started a few months ago stockpiling supplies, I did not kill for my gear, i just farmed heli crash sites, barracks and other high end military areas. I wanted to spread my wealth with the other survivors and good do-ers of the world, but it was to hard until now. The implication of bandit skin allows me to be able to tell survivors from bandits, and therefore i can give me wealth to the right people.

So heres the deal. Post in the comments your feelings about the situation, and your request. I will then PM you with the details of what to do and where to go to get your gear. Each survivor is entitled to 1 item per week, i will be keeping track of who is getting what, and ill just cut you off if you fuck me around.

The requirements are:

- You must not have bandit skin (If you have a ghillie or camo clothing you probably dont need my help)

- You must meet on my choice of server, i make the calls in the deal, not you. You wanna start trying to be boss its just not going to end well.

- You may only take one item at a time, once a week (so if you wanna build up your gear, stay out of trouble)

I ask for nothing in return, just simply that you continue to be a survivor, as you now have a large reason to keep that hero skin, and also that you post how the deal went down on this forum, so people can see its legit

Also, those of you who would like to help out, i would like a group of 4 people whom area willing to be my body guards. I will give them gear, and their job is to help me out during a trading period (Which will go for about 2 hours a day) Preferably be from australia, as i am and it makes the whole shit alot easier

I will start gving out gear in the next few days, when i have body guards and what not organized

Edited by Mitchrea1993
  • Like 6

Good idea but the biggest issue is location. I think you're going to need a couple more people localized in areas such as Euro and US so that people in those areas can actually participate. Servers usually kick people at ~160 ping and I don't know about you but Oceanic/Aussie servers would probably kick someone from the US pretty darned quick.

Good luck with your endeavour.

Good idea but the biggest issue is location. I think you're going to need a couple more people localized in areas such as Euro and US so that people in those areas can actually participate. Servers usually kick people at ~160 ping and I don't know about you but Oceanic/Aussie servers would probably kick someone from the US pretty darned quick.

Good luck with your endeavour.

My Camp is located on an AU server, but i am more than hapy to meet on US servers or anywhere else

Hey I think this idea is great and actually pretty helpful I would help but I am not from Australia!

I do have a ghillie suit, but I really like sneaking around on nightservers. Still out of luck with NVGs - Im like you, kind of - I dont kill survivors, therefor I 'farm' for my NVGs, but I can not find a pair, spent DAYS, litteraly.

Just putting it here just incase you do feel like sharing.

Love

Hey I think this idea is great and actually pretty helpful I would help but I am not from Australia!

Reliability is more important than Location. If your interested PM me

I'm quite interested in this, but I am, as always, paranoid. Are you willing to post a screenshot of your debug monitor to demonstrate your status as a non-bandit?

Edited by amaROenuZ

Hi Mitchrea1993,

I commend your actions.....

I have been playing for about 3 weeks and still seem to get killed daily.

I creep and prone when scavenging but usually end end getting shot, not only by bandits, but by other survivors.

Everyone has got so paranoid when they meet another player, they shoot without thinking...

More often than not, I don't even see the shooter....maybe snipers, I don't know.

I've been trying to collect enough to survive in the wild (map.compass,hatchet,matches,knife.medical supplies, drink, the list goes on and on....

,but usually after finding 3 or 4 of these, I'm dead again.

I would be gratefull for anything you can give me but I'm not sure I can last the week out to get more !

I'm in the U.K but if there's any way I can help I'm only too willing......think it's a great idea.

I'm quite interested in this, but I am, as always, paranoid. Are you willing to post a screenshot of your debug monitor to demonstrate your status as a non-bandit?

I am in the middle of organizing a deal with the guy above asking for NVG's, if you have any issues, maybe PM him and ask him how it went down

I do have a ghillie suit, but I really like sneaking around on nightservers. Still out of luck with NVGs - Im like you, kind of - I dont kill survivors, therefor I 'farm' for my NVGs, but I can not find a pair, spent DAYS, litteraly.

Just putting it here just incase you do feel like sharing.

Love

PM'ed

Good stuff OP. If you ever need over watch let me know, I'd be happy to be a part of this. I may also donate some gear. I have way too many guns for any lone wolf.

I'm interested in this... got a bus and few tents full of guns willing to contribute to the cause.

Playing solo 95% of the time, gets lonely.

4500 humanity here

PM for skype

Edited by meshin

i like the idea.

one question: any tips for finding the good stuff? i found ~20 heli crash sites the last 2 weeks. EVERYTIME only fn fal's <.> i raided NWAF almost everyday for the last 2 weeks. no nvg/rangefinder :s

if you got to any nvg/rangefinder/l85a2 you dont need i'd love to use your service :D

Very nice Idea(:

I really need a certain supply right now, come to think of it... Pm me? :D

Glad the wealthy are sharing with the less fortunate. With that being said, I'm after some NVG's. I'd head up to NWA to start looting, but I'm busy F5ing the forums for those who need help and most of the time they're down south. I'd gladly donate my L85 if I could get NVG's and find another gun that's reliable.

Hey I rlly want to help out I have a very good sniper shot so even if you just gave me a sniper that would be awesome I can help alot I'm very dedicated to teamates and this game. I live in canada and have a lil camp on a US server which we could put stuff to and just want somebody to play with and this idea sounds awesome. I have no camo or bandit skin or gillie so get back to me ASAP... Also what would we talk on?? THANKS so much and please get back to me id love to be a part of this and yes bandits suck they always say their friendly then boooom boooom boom so furstrating.

Please message me fast an ill contribute once i find good gear to message me or somthin or reply to this yes or no thanks

I wouldn't mind helping you out when I can. I am in the West Coast of US (GMT -8:00)

I'll join just about any server you need me to. If you ever see me online or on my pc just message me and I can see what I can do.

I just wanna be a part of a group that doesn't effin' kill people on sight.

I have a Mic and Teamspeak 3 and Skype... And obviously Steam chat.

Steam: zachgibson22

i like the idea.

one question: any tips for finding the good stuff? i found ~20 heli crash sites the last 2 weeks. EVERYTIME only fn fal's <.> i raided NWAF almost everyday for the last 2 weeks. no nvg/rangefinder :s

Best way I think to farm the rarer heli crash gear is to head to the old fields, and set up camp there. Then server jump on servers that are briefing/waiting, which will mean you'll be the first at the crash sites. Old fields has about 5 or 6 spawn locations in the space of 500 meters. Hope that helps

if you got to any nvg/rangefinder/l85a2 you dont need i'd love to use your service :D

Still setting up guys. And I'm not looking for anything in return, no need to offer gear, instead go on the forums and give it to someone in need or looking for it

i can be the delivery man (or supplier). Don't worry, I'm on the trusted traders list and yet I'm already geared so dont be worry about your goods being stolen

Edited by Bonehead3535