MrQueebs

This game needs a suicide key

The other day and a life or two ago my guy was running through what seemed to be endless woods, and I was like, come on, I'd give anything to see some man-made feature of the terrain. I finally did come upon Lopatino (where I died), but I would have preferred just to "end it all" and come back as a new character on the beach.

Is that a possible planned feature?

it is planed, it will be out in 10 years. Or you could just hit escape and then respawn, I have a hunch that might help you with your problem...

jesus...

How about a key and animation for using your last bullet to end the zed feast before it starts :idea: just a thought

Could be cool to have your guy just mouth the gun, and pull the trigger if your getting Z'swarmed and just want to end it all before they eat you.

Ran around with 1 bullet in a m1911, things was going so horrible for me, that when i got a horde after me, the self shot would have made the perfect ending for my guys epic journey

What this game REALLY needs is an "Are you sure?" prompt for it's current "suicide key." I accidentally killed myself with a compass, matches, knife, map, ALICE pack, Enfield and M1911 each with 6-8 clips/magazines and other miscellaneous supplies such as blood bags and painkillers. I know I should be more careful about the options, but still.

as many other said.

esc. respawn.

i did hit that one time instead of the options menu beneath. how i raged at myself X)

edit: oh sev! i feel with you. a prompt would be nice but anyways, it was a lesson to me.

What this game REALLY needs is an "Are you sure?" prompt for it's current "suicide key." I accidentally killed myself with a compass' date=' matches, knife, map, ALICE pack, Enfield and M1911 each with 6-8 clips/magazines and other miscellaneous supplies such as blood bags and painkillers. I know I should be more careful about the options, but still.

[/quote']

This.. I was all the way north and went to hit "options" and hit respawn instead, bye bye progress

I agree that an 'are you sure' on the button that instantly kills you might be a good idea

Thanks for the replies--pretty obvious but I'm a newb. I had a great life just now BTW...I spawned near elektro, got attacked by zombies, survived, drank my water but found a pump, made my way around the outskirts, found some good kit (a winchester with ammo), found another house with food etc., then made it to the railway station, where I climbed up on the roof, hung out for a while there. Then I went to the top of some nearby silos, what a vantage point. Great for sniping zeds with the winnie.

When I finally came down though, got swarmed by zeds and died. sigh.

When I finally came down though' date=' got swarmed by zeds and died. sigh.

[/quote']

There is your respawn button :V