Sign in to follow this  
guidez

Why the Hero skin is useless

I've been killed on sight by heroes before, and I'm a hero myself. Other than that the skin has brought mostly good things since there aren't any real disadvantages about it.

Make hero skin achieved by being killer of murderers?Someone mentioned a medic skin and that could be from blood transfusions and bandaging.

This is a good idea, but why even have skins at all. I thought that was attributed to 'class' and the game was classless.

I would say add more chances to communicate intentions. different hand signals and wotnot.

You can't have 2 people hit eachother because you freaking lose humanity when you hit someone!

In my own opinion, they where most likely added to identify who to trust and who not too, existing Bandits have like -600k humanity anyways, would take a huge chuck of their life to get back up, only to be thrown back down when killing another player :)

Pretty much this. I don't have 2 hours to devote to this procedure...

Make all skins lootable entities like ghillie and camo. I enjoyed DayZ the most over the spring/summer when the bandit skin was removed and there was only base survivor skin ( + ghillie/camo), no humanity identifier.

Humanity is a lazy mechanic, too blantant.

I would say add more chances to communicate intentions. different hand signals and wotnot.

Well, there's really no need for handsignals, when we already have direct chat available to yell "friendly" in.

But the thing is, that every bandit can yell or signal "friendly" and then blow your face off.

Atleast people in the hero skin have a visual way of backing up their intensions.

Although, when the hero skin is so easily obtained via exploit that every bandit can wear it, it kinda ruins the point of it, and makes normal survivers afraid of heroes also.

Sad really, i love my hero skin :(

Edited by Conzolax