tbird9412

Arma trying to copy COD

TListen ok, literally like all of the guns were like taken right from Call of Duty and its relaly pissing me off. Infinity Ward worked really hard on all of those guns and Bohemia just stole all there ideas.Like seriously I die in one shot, that is totally unrealistic my brothers friends uncles friend got shot and he is totally ok. Only the Barret 50 cal can guarantee to kill you plus most people where bullet proof vests so aks and m16s dont kill them in one shot. Also snipper rifles you cant even quick scope in this game so theres no point in having snipper rifles. So they should just take them out I find way too many Dmrs on the ground ok.

RThe controls in Arma are really really stupid. Why cant I jump? Im tired of barb fences raping my char. seriously tho we should be able to throw a grenade at barb wire to blow it up. I have a suggestion too also cars should blow up if you shoot them enough.

OHacking is really fun but I only started once I got killed by a hacker so Im not a douche ok? Also why are there no black people in the game. There should be a chuck norris skin.

LAnyway this is a shit game and WarZ is goung to be so much beter Ive been played the demo all day and it shits on this beta. So many things copied from COD and BF3. COD invented the fps and Bohemia and the dayz makers arent creative enough to come up with there own material. Zombies really? you guys got that fro call of duty and zombieland. Since when do zombies run like uzain bolt? never. Zombies are suposed to be realy slow.

Lis anyone with meh?

IF YOU DNT LIKE WHAT I SAID THEN DONT WRITE BACK

Edited by Naked_Snake
  • Like 5

I don't like what you said.

And yeah, Arma is a total rip off of CoD.

Pffft. Just wow. It's post like this that keep you coming back for the laughs.

Edited by Mega_Death

Call of Dooty stole guns from real life.

Edit: This post me throw up from stupidity

Edited by Resin_

I see what you did there. Let's see if anybody else gets it.

Also, bravo. Beans for you :D

EDIT: Why am I surprised that people aren't getting it <_<

Edited by NightRipper
  • Like 2

THEY ARE GUNS, OF COURSE THEY'RE THE SAME. ArmA 2 + OA is based off of current, standard-issue rifles and armaments of various militaries across the globe. They're not going to give the player some crazy ass gun from the future, that's ArmA 3. Did I mention ArmA 1 was released 2 years before your CoD MW1, you have it all backwards my asinine friend.

Im ready to go one on one with any phags who think they are good at Arma. I was 103rd for a week in the world ranking on Mw3 team deathmatch.

Obvious troll is obvious. The sad part is that it is so obvious you must be retarded not to get it.

• Like 1

Obvious troll is obvious. The sad part is that it is so obvious you must be retarded not to get it.

and still they don't...

• Like 1

Dude I don't know if your stupid or trolling

Edit: Thank God you were trolling, nice

Edited by MacEwan
  • Like 1

Subliminal trolling. That's a new one in my book. :D

• Like 1

Can't tell if trolling or totally fucking stupid. I'd guess fucking stupid.

Oh, the irony.

• Like 3

You cant really belive that Arma just put the bizon in here because they liked it. Its because it was in mw3 so they wnated to pull in more mainstream media attention.

All good things must come to an end, even this troll thread.

Locked.

• Like 3