Sign in to follow this  
Biz (DayZ)

Hacker 0 - Player 2

Whoever that hacker was in NZ 19, you SUCK LOL.

Spawned around me on a bike, got off tried to shoot me, kill him.

Took his bike, went to airfield, 2 minutes later he spawns a car and tries to run me down.

I go through the trees, get off and camp, 1 minute later I hear him walking towards me, kill him.

Hacks and can't even kill anybody.

So 2 minutes later its suddenly day time, then I died. Hacker leaves the game. I laugh and write this post.

Great =]

What gun did you used? I hacker killed me with tons of grenade launcher, but after I killed him with M14 one time. I thought he was using god mode, but I did a head shoot, so is instantly death I guess, even in god mode.

I was using an M4A1 CCO SD on fully automatic. He was using some g36c SD hacked bullshit. Didn't even manage to land a hit on me.

You know how to beat hackers every time? Thermal ;-) Was running along with a buddy about 100m behind when he tells me over TS a guy is telling him what he's got in his backpack. Night time, we both got NVG - he's doing 360s to try and find the guy when I get a L85 thermal scope on him and see a guy standing right behind him - which he can't see... :D

Whoever that hacker was in NZ 19, you SUCK LOL.

Spawned around me on a bike, got off tried to shoot me, kill him.

Took his bike, went to airfield, 2 minutes later he spawns a car and tries to run me down.

I go through the trees, get off and camp, 1 minute later I hear him walking towards me, kill him.

Hacks and can't even kill anybody.

So 2 minutes later its suddenly day time, then I died. Hacker leaves the game. I laugh and write this post.

Let me guess...you had a stroke and that's what killed you. Bout as likely as the rest of your story.

Let me guess...you had a stroke and that's what killed you. Bout as likely as the rest of your story.

I don't blame you if you don't believe me. But I was just sharing my excitement. It really did happen. Odd as it sounds (the way I died)