arreally

Are the new female skins sexist?

srsly Nya u made all those accounts just to boost your rep??? I never saw a guy on this forum who likes you...

anyway on topic...

There is a zombie outbrake, humans are stalking, robbing and killing other humans for beans, there are thousands of infected humans roaming around try to eat others. Its hell, moral doesnt exist anymore, its all about survival and you worry about female skin being too sexist...

im amazed...

Holy hell. Every time a female comes into play sexism gets thrown around. Stop acting like a child.

If we were to analyze the "sexism" in dayz (Implying there is any), i find it more sexist against men concidering that the player mostly shoots men, there are no female zombies and i have yet to see a female player. So while men die women have a big ass? which is worse? (again i'm not acctualy implying Dayz is sexist)

dudes youre KILLING each others for beans and you care about mod being sexist???

Killing humans is worst then women with big buts ffs!

Just hope they add to new outfits and faces soon (Caucasian, Black, Asian, FemZombie 2/3 of each). Dude have an army of faces + glasses to customize.

Someone is always going to find something to complain about. Sheesh.

This game has a million things that needs fixing. This isn't one of them, seriously.

seriously get over it. play as a male because u weren't complaining before

Cant believe there is a thread about this!! Someone needs help.

This makes me laugh.

Here's an idea:

Remove the female skin and let's just pretend that we're all sexist. It's just easier for everyone that way.

A close friend of mine went off on a little tirade about the new female models. she went on about how the hind end is rediculously enlarged for guy's "viewing pleasure"' date=' and how that is demeaning to women.

[/quote']

Tell your friend she has a very sexist view of men.

This thread is really dumb. The new female model isn't even remotely attractive, I can't see why anyone but a horse-faced, deformed-assed woman that vaguely resembles it might complain.

I'm not bitching about the game not having a beard available that's as fugly as my own... This game is beardist!

If male models would have bigass muscles noone would give a shit, but because a woman inw a videogame is attractive, for some guy (i personally dont find Herr attractive but oh wellt) all weman start bullshitting about sexism. Hate me for it, but I'm just speaking the truth

How about the male skins? I'm sure that body got a sixpack under that clothes.

I don't have a sixpack! That skin is sexist!