Hallo Zombi Hunters!

Many players have problems with the SixLauncher at Update 1.7.2.5

I made a Video tutorial how to fix it.

Its fixes following Problems:

-stuck at "Loading"

-spawning at the coast

-beeing unable to play diverent DayZ versions

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

Deutsche Version --> http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/71533-fix-sixlauncher-fuer-patch-1725-video-tutorial-deutsch/

Edited by Kuchenmafia
  • Like 2

I got a solution, uninstall six launcher and download DayZCommander.

You can althow use the Commander. Some players have the same error with the Commander (ca_Dubbing_counterattacks), you can fix it the same way

Hey thanks for the tutorial.

Would you mind fixing the names etc though?

Play withSIX is an entirely new program, it is basically an evolution and much improved version of SIX Launcher.

The official site is http://play.withsix.com

- no need to go through the old six-updater.net site etc :)

Thanks!

Edited by Sickboy

Btw, this method is indeed a workaround but its not recommended, manually fiddling with game files can lead to problems with future game patches for example.

The underlying problem seems to be that the ARMA2 Original/Free game is not detected by the tool.

I will try to trace and resolve this problem at the root.

But in any case, the better workaround is to click on the Game selection, so you get the game settings on the right side.

Then in the game settings, Adjust the "ARMA 2 Original" path to the actual folder where you installed that game.

But now that im aware of the issue, I will try to resolve it at the root.

Please if you run into any issues in the future, report them at our feedback and support site, so that we are aware and can look into solutions.

Edited by Sickboy

Ok as it seems this issue mostly applies to ARMA2 Free users only, or do people with the original ARMA2 issue experience the same error as in the video?

Working on solution.

Well I didn't got the same error (got the full ArmA) but Kuchenmafia claimed that his fix should also fix the coast-spawn problem -is that right?

Because I already joined a server without the fix and got spawned on the coast (fortunately I didnt loose my gear). Do I have to apply this "fix" in order to prevent any further coast-spawnings??

I ask because all you are talking about is the initial exception upon joining a server...

Edited by no idea

The coast spawning is a resault of stucking in loading screen. So if you wanna join and stuck in loading screen, fix it by patching arma and dayz and log in again, you will spawn on the coast. If you install the new launcher, you dont stuck at loading screen, and dont spawn at coast again.

Ps: Sorry for the bad suport at the moment, I am working at the gamescom until sunday and only can use the smartphone to look up the forum some times.