Sign in to follow this  
EyeoftheYeti

This is why DayZ is NOT failing.

There are still people worth meeting in this game. If people thought about it like Second Life, we'd all get along ^^ desu desu

Enjoy.

• Like 7

Nice too see that not everyone, shoot other players on sight :P

There are still people worth meeting in this game. If people thought about it like Second Life, we'd all get along ^^ desu desu

Enjoy.

where are those tents

How the hell is your ingame voice that loud?

I can BARELY hear anyone even when they are right next to me.

Thats cool to see this still happening. It happened to me once or twice when I first started which was cool, got shown around and some good starter gear. But now a days...it would have be click to full auto and blasted. Not that I would be caught in cherno unless I just started.

where are those tents

In cherno there are 2 hospitals right next to eachother. These are to the east of the northern-most of the two. There are also 2 other hospitals in town, so don't let those confuse you.

How the hell is your ingame voice that loud?

I can BARELY hear anyone even when they are right next to me.

It's always been that loud, I might have turned it up in one of the settings somehow, but I don't remember.

Thats cool to see this still happening. It happened to me once or twice when I first started which was cool, got shown around and some good starter gear. But now a days...it would have be click to full auto and blasted. Not that I would be caught in cherno unless I just started.

Yeah it's refreshing to see guys like this one still around. At the military tents, no less. Usually it's shoot or be shot, there.

Uhhhh.. no. Second Life is where the most hardcore casual carebears play. I'd shoot them and steal their beans if given half the chance.

Uhhhh.. no. Second Life is where the most hardcore casual carebears play. I'd shoot them and steal their beans if given half the chance.

That makes you a terrible person. Shame.

i like day z because i go out and find shit, i actually just love to find stuff

i like day z because i go out and find shit, i actually just love to find stuff

Yeah me too, especially vehicles.

A: "friendlyfriendlyfriendlyfriendly?"

B: "yeaaaaah!"

A: "ok let's play together i have a buddy in.... blablabla"

sorry, but you would annoy the shit out of me. i would not necessarily shoot you, but surely i would not like to play with some weird hectic strangers i meet randomly. ;)