Sign in to follow this  
suKi

Very dissapointing

So, me and my friend logged in to go do our daily raid in the military area.

He was in some tower and was attacked by a zombie, broke his legs and fucking died to nothing.

Not only were we prepared for the mission to go into the place (meds and food) even a tent outside with other supplies.. BUT HE DIED TO NOTHING. How do we prepare ourselves for such realistic event?

Also, because of this, I had to camp his body, waiting for his return, and I get attacked by a noob who i didnt even hear come up the stairs, and he didnt even know we were there because he also got a suprise.

FACT IS. because of this fucking glitch of dying in a wall and or stairs we both died and lost a weeks worth of guns and time.

Where in real life do you magically die from nothing?

>IMPLYING THIS GAME IS A REALLY realistic SIMULATOR

You would be dead, then.

Yeah, I did register just to post this. I am super fucking angry.

fuck the wall

Also, because of this, I had to camp his body, waiting for his return, and I get attacked by a noob who i didnt even hear come up the stairs, and he didnt even know we were there because he also got a suprise.

so im confused a noob killed you , doesnt tht actually make you the noob :S

Sigh...

Its an alpha, theres bugs, this is why you are playing to test and report back.

I know that is doesn't calm down the fact you lost a lot of time, we've all been there, but at the end of the day... Tough shit.

• Like 1

haha your own fault for not paying attention to the "noob" :)

Dear Moron.

We are sorry to that an alpha of a mod has some bugs and glitches. Thank you for registering on the forums just to point this out. We all hope that you and your idiotic friends all die in a fire.

-Sincerely, The DayZ Community.

at least this forum is "nice"

or full of complete ass holes.

• Like 2

This is very common and you have 2 options:-

1) Stop playing till a more stable full release.

2) Resign your self to the fact this is an alpha stage mod, a technical exercise and help contribute to the development of the mod/game by reporting what you feel was a bug with as many details as possible via the bug feedback board and continue playing.

Edited by Box

Your friend had a cardiac arrest.

There you go, super realistic. You now need to worry about your health conditions.

• Like 1

I think you are the noob if he killed you even though he didn't know you were there.

dont let dem noobs shoot u.

problem solved ;)

this is exactly what makes this game so interesting to me... ur just one step away from death, loss of all ur items and so on.

With all due respect, suKi, what the hell you're expecting when you give us flaming troo ya posts. You get same. Also, you know that word "suki" mean bitches in Polish? Kinda confusing. Oh, and well, if you cannot play the game, because it's either too hard for you or too frustrating, you shouldn't play it then.

I think you are the noob if he killed you even though he didn't know you were there.

perhaps.

but the second i saw him i went to shoot. I couldnt shoot and then he broke my legs

i was laying on the floor for the LONGEST time trying to shoot.. couldnt

so it was a very helpless situation for me.

.__.

maybe thats also a glitch.

I say the later, but that's just my opinion

Where in real life do you magically die from nothing?

Im pretty sure that you can die from nothing

There's "nice" and there "seeing the same stupid posts by idiots that clearly never read the same shitty topics that are on the same front page." You clearly don't give a crap so why should we?

Edited by PoisonedAl
  • Like 1

There's "nice" and there "seeing the same stupid posts by idiots that clearly never read the same shitty topics that are on the same front page." You clearly don't give a crap so why should we?

WELL im sorry you are sick of "these stupid posts" no need to be a dick though.

Random deaths are normal, like being so happy at finding an M4A1 that you run down the fire station steps, break your legs and die.... being run over by a cow, and so far my Favorite random death is the hole that swallows me up and lands me on the default plains with broken legs and left to bleed out.

Im sure its just the game telling you that you have been playing too long and it's now your turn to be bait on the beach!

• Like 1

Fair enough for your friend to be a little mad about dying to a glitch, but complaining because you didn't hear someone come up the stairs? Really? I bet you were just alt-tabbed anyway.

We've all died with better gear than you've even seen before, and for many of us it happens on a regular basis. Don't get attached to your gear, ESPECIALLY when the game is in the state it's in right now.

• Like 3