Sign in to follow this  
Audio Rejectz

[MOON] Clan = Noobs

Hi,

First i want to make it clear i am not asking for these to be banned, as what they have done is not in the rules (or i dont think it is ) as a bannable offence. And its not specifically aimed at all the clan, just the players mentioned

I was on our server when i saw a player called Joey [Moon] on Skalisty Island near a chopper, i opened fire and he disconnected.

I jumped in one of them slow fishing boats and made my way over, when i get there i noticed the chopper was fully fixed but needed fuel.

So i waited in the bushes about 200 meters away, hoping a fellow clan member would come online so i wouldn't be by myself. after about 10 mins Joey logged back on with a clan mate called something like ITSMYROAD both spawned near the chopper.

I waited for a while and after a few mins one of them ran towards the chopper, at this point i opened fire again. They ran off so i backtracked down to the cost and waited near a rock as i didnt want to get flanked. I saw Itsmyroad and as i started to shoot at him he disconnected and so did Joey.

Anyway, i thought to myself that i think they will try to server hop to get a vantage point over me, so i had a look around and there was only one place where you could be, that was over 500 meters away and have a view of the coast and chopper, that was the lighthouse.

I knew if they tried to server hop thats where they would go, so i made my way there, hoping to get there before them as ill remain on our server.

I was on the top of the lighthouse near the side of the door, when i noticed them both rejoining the server. I got quite nervous as i really wasnt 100% sure they would be as thick as i thought and spawn here. But i was wrong, Joey spawned on top of the lighthouse with me but around the otherside. I spammed him with about 8 shots with my DMR and he died.

Itsmy wasnt up here, but i had a feeling he was close, so i sent a direct chat saying "You can disconnect now you faggot " low and behold he left

Anyway thats it so far..

This isnt a request to get them banned, just to let fellow players and server owners that if you come across them, they server hop, Alt-f4 and are totally thick.

Cheers

Edited by Audio Rejectz
  • Like 14

no theft or destruction of chopper?

Maybe - Maybe not ;-) putting something like that on here will guarantee about 100 server hoppers on our server within the hour lol

good tactics there you used you head to beat them well done dude

Cheers man, it was tense lol. Gota love the feeling this game gives you sometimes

• Like 1

Nice work dude, nice to see a well written way to deal with server hoppers.

You can have my beans :)

Cheers man, it was tense lol. Gota love the feeling this game gives you sometimes

And that is the feeling that scripters and server hoppers will never experience.

Good work mate!

have some beanz.

so you sniped at people... and they disconnected. I think you're the "noob" here for sitting back with a sniper playing easy mode

Hi,

First i want to make it clear i am not asking for these to be banned, as what they have done is not in the rules (or i dont think it is ) as a bannable offence. And its not specifically aimed at all the clan, just the players mentioned

I was on our server when i saw a player called Joey [Moon] on Skalisty Island near a chopper, i opened fire and he disconnected.

I jumped in one of them slow fishing boats and made my way over, when i get there i noticed the chopper was fully fixed but needed fuel.

So i waited in the bushes about 200 meters away, hoping a fellow clan member would come online so i wouldn't be by myself. after about 10 mins Joey logged back on with a clan mate called something like ITSMYROAD both spawned near the chopper.

I waited for a while and after a few mins one of them ran towards the chopper, at this point i opened fire again. They ran off so i backtracked down to the cost and waited near a rock as i didnt want to get flanked. I saw Itsmyroad and as i started to shoot at him he disconnected and so did Joey.

Anyway, i thought to myself that i think they will try to server hop to get a vantage point over me, so i had a look around and there was only one place where you could be, that was over 500 meters away and have a view of the coast and chopper, that was the lighthouse.

I knew if they tried to server hop thats where they would go, so i made my way there, hoping to get there before them as ill remain on our server.

I was on the top of the lighthouse near the side of the door, when i noticed them both rejoining the server. I got quite nervous as i really wasnt 100% sure they would be as thick as i thought and spawn here. But i was wrong, Joey spawned on top of the lighthouse with me but around the otherside. I spammed him with about 8 shots with my DMR and he died.

Itsmy wasnt up here, but i had a feeling he was close, so i sent a direct chat saying "You can disconnect now you faggot " low and behold he left

Anyway thats it so far..

This isnt a request to get them banned, just to let fellow players and server owners that if you come across them, they server hop, Alt-f4 and are totally thick.

Cheers

I'm sorry, so this wall of text was to say people kept disconnecting on you? Umm k, FYI this is like what 75

Bah my cat kicked my router...so this wall of text was to say people disconnecting on you? Ummm, k, FYI thats about 75% of how the game plays.

Just food for thought

Well written, glad you out smarted them!

To above, yes alot of them are about this, but alot of them are about people moaning saying Ban Alt-4'd and DC and its alot of crap.

Nice to see someone actually won against the bastards! :)

so you sniped at people... and they disconnected. I think you're the "noob" here for sitting back with a sniper playing easy mode

Someone failed Stealth 101...

Also, cheers for you. Here, take my beans.

didn't take long before one of the moony guys showed up. Butthurt much lol?

Bahaha. Someone get the tiny violin.

didn't take long before one of the moony guys showed up. Butthurt much lol?

Obviously outlaw has sniper issues, probably felt the wrong end of one a few to many times

People that get sniped constantly and end up hating the snipers themselves, deeming them to be lacking in skill and/or courage actually just lack the skill to NOT get sniped by snipers.

Back on topic; Good work beating the duo of losers. Sounds like you have a brain, OP.

-MONSTER

Well handled bro. a shame you didnt get the other dude.

and for what outlaw said.. well he just isnt playing it smart then i guess. If you have to play bandit, you have the absolutely biggest lifespan as a sniper, due to the distance between you and the target, and ofc also you have the advantage because you most likely spot a player before he or she spots you.. so you have the moment of surprise. So you have plenty of time to zero in the rifle, calculating distance etc. and getting the first shot right between the eyes... therefor its a tactical smart move as a bandit to play as sniper.

and well, ppl always whine about snipers, mostly because they dont have the skill to be effective with the sniper rifle them self, properly because they cant figure out the zeroing, or calculating distance etc. Not that its hard actually.

Also in real life, the snipers are the most hated ppl on the battlefield, so obviously they will be in games aswell.

ppl should just learn too use their head like this dude, taking care of the problem, instead of running around with their head up their butt, while reloggin and whinning about snipers all the time :)