Sign in to follow this  
KEEPCARLM

when is 1.7.2.5 gonna come to sixlauncher

at the moment it is a complete fluke if I manage to actually get onto a server, using dayz commander I join a server and immediately get booted back to the server list on 1.7.2.5. I tried playing 1.7.2.4 through sixlauncher and i get stuck at loading (on 1.7.2.4 servers).

so if i go 1.7.2.5 i get kicked, 1.7.2.4 i cant get past loading.

what do i do? im hoping for sixlauncher release so i can update my game using that, has worked for me in the past with no qualms, seems weird 1.7.2.5 has been out for quite a while now, the majority of servers are running it, yet still not on sixlauncher (I haven't looked today, im at work atm).

Since Rocket and co. are going to GamesCon this week, I wouldn't expect it before Saturday. If the hotfix had gone over well, perhaps we would see it this week, but we all know what a disaster it actually was.

did you update using dayz commander?

did you update using dayz commander?

I tried to do it manually and it wouldnt work, and I did it via dayz commander last night and managed to finally get on a server running 1.7.2.5 but it felt like I had to get lucky to achieve it lol

Just download 1.7.2.5 and play that instead? There's 100's of servers using the new update, I haven't found any problems getting hold of a server/updating the game!

Edit: Did you replace ALL of the files in @dayz folder?

Edited by JamesButlin

Just download 1.7.2.5 and play that instead? There's 100's of servers using the new update, I haven't found any problems getting hold of a server/updating the game!

Edit: Did you replace ALL of the files in @dayz folder?

yeah, i got some kind of .cfg error i cant remember exactly what it was.

I'm playing 1.7.2.4 and I get the feeling of having the eternal loading screen.

But at those moments I just switch to my tv and wait for it to load ^^

Works 98% of the time

are people still getting ported back to the coast after ever log off?