A Bush killed me

Why cant they get Zombies right.

Zombies are way to slow now. If they were going to nerf zombies there needs to be more of them and they need to be harder. I thought this was a zombie survival game and I can run around and see zero zombies.

It's an engine limitation, arma wasn't designed for zombies, they will be improved with standslone

yep atm this is a problem...why work together if the zombies are just no scarry anymore...

I say get harder Zombies and reduce PVP.

Also thanks Rocket for the new mask i got now <_<

It is true, the game needs way more zombies, and they need to spawn in places other then towns. If you pumped in enough zombies you may actually cause a change in random murders.

They are considerably easier to lose now, but still being a new player (3 weeks), I think they are a tad too easy. Since they are so easy to ditch now, another aspect of them should be buffed. Maybe only headshots kill with anything other than explosives, or they can run inside maybe?

infected make no difference to murders, its been proven before. It just lets people troll others with zombie trains. Besides wasn't the movement speed change actually a change in a recent beta and not intentional.

Edited by relentless

POOR ENGINE

BUG BUGS BUGSSS

ALPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Sorry but this is the typical reply to anything, anyone says here, about anything)

Let's just turn off the forums since, clearly they aren't needed.... just a big picture that says "QQ ALPPHHAAAAA QQ" on it

~Sol

Edited by Sol

what are you talking about

sitting in the back of a building shooting the slow walking zombies is mad fun

i mean like you get to carry out your retard friend who somehow managed to get hit by one!1!!!!!1!

Zombies are great now.

If we had a stamina system it would awesome.