jem73

Weapons that you wish were in the game

Ability to kill with your knife, 3 bolt ammo for the crossbow. There are enough weapons.

More modern SMG's such as UMP45 would be cool or MP7. Then this game needs long range secondary weapon (revolver only 100m, rest 75m, m1911 and makarov 50m) and my suggestion is make crossbow better and find more ammo and make it 300m secondary weapon.

One more version

Edited by Kalle^

I'd really like to see a .30-06(springfield), a combat knife, an H&K G3 in place of the FN FAL, an H&K PSG1 in place of the DMR, and an H&K MP7 in place of the PDW. The PDW occupies a sidearm spot, which is convenient, but a little out of the question as far as the MP7 goes I guess. Not sure why many of my suggestions ended up being H&K firearms, but nonetheless I'd prefer those 3 as replacements to current in-game weaponry. A wider range of explosives could be neat, as their are MANY alternatives to what we have in-game, but could possibly be "immersion breaking" which so many on here whine about. I also feel the crossbow needs a variant in the "silent weapon" category. Possibly just the addition of a compound bow. A compound/composite longbow would be a nice, opposite, addition in relation to the crossbow.

Edited by PunchClockVillain

Also it would be cool if we could have a melee weapon slot, or have it so we can have the pistol slot set as a melee weapon.

Then add a bunch more melee weps.

Would have to be in the standalone of course since the current melee is bizarre to say the least

The game doesnt need spamming with more firearms and ammo. it needs more primitive weapons.

- a bow. fires completely differently to a crossbow requiring different skill

- slingshot. headshot could KO someone. well techincally it should kill but for the sake of teh game a KO would make it lol enough

- knife. obviously

- spear. fucking awesome

• Like 2

G36c, my all time favourite weapon, both for its looks and for how it handles =)

• Like 1

I want a tranculizer gun aka: http://www.pneudart.com/X-Caliber_feature.php or maybe a hangun version.. Makes you fall over an pass out for 3-5 min with a "disconnect you die" function.

Would be SO epic..

And a flametrower and some molotow coctails for good meashure. We already got all the things we need to make them.. Endless suply of JD bottles and fule... Come on.. lets us burn shit down...

• Like 2

Samurai sword

Flamethrower

Butchers Clever

Steyr (AUG, F88 and other variants)

Mag 58 (HMG)

Browning m1918

STG45

Mosin Nagant (and variants)

trip flares

Claymores

Punji sticks/stakes

sig alume flares (Disposable tube flares that fire well up into the sky and are once only use)

Would absolutely love if dual wielding was available for some things like secondary weapons and Samurai swords etc.

M24 camo. Since SVD camo is available in DayZ, the M24 camo should be there too.

• Like 1

i want every gun ever

i think rocket should allow players to make there own weapons and textures and i dunno submit it for a compitition if rocket and or the fan base like it he adds it to the game this could be something that happen every day i mean who wouldent want to be the guy who made the desert eagle skin or the aa12

i allso think generaly rocket should let people help with the game development more it would speed the development process up significanly

Machete

Pool Cue

Industrial Strimmer

Cattle Prod

Knuckle Dusters

Scythe

Ice Pick

Pick Axe

Spade

Desert Eagle

Blunderbuss

Throwing Knives

Lasso

and desperate need of a Flamethrower

that is all

Tokarev TT-33, PPSH-41, Mosin Nagant, SKS-45, Nagant Revolver, RPK (Both in 7.62x39 and the RPK-74 in 5.45x39), the PKM, and just more Eastern bloc weapons in general.

Some good choices here we need to add the DP-28 to that list though.

Most importantly:

• Fists

This would be cool:

• Knife
  • Machete
  • Spear

Some of this would be cool, and some... weird:

• Bat
  • Bricks
  • Hammer
  • Spoon
  • Spiked club
  • Lead pipes
  • Wrenches
  • Morning star
  • Swords
  • Chainsaw
  • BFG9000

Important:

• Common civilian weapons

Not so important:

• String (attachable to grenade, and stuff)
  • Piano wire

Haha cool:

• Tazer

Really important:

• Molotov Cocktail

Also super-important:

• Crossbow with better aim and bolts in a quiver
  • Composite bow with arrows in a quiver

A katana. a usable knife. Improvised pipe bombs /explosions. Molotov cocktails. Mortars. Claymores.

edit: G3, Saiga 12k, Rpg-7

1 Tank per server.

A minigun yeah i said it.

*all guns should jam, misfire and break without maintenence.

Edited by WeTheFallen

On a serious tip, when I was in the US last I saw they have carbines/rifles chambered for both 9mm and .45 pistol ammo. Those would be great low tier civvies weapons.

On a non serious tip, A10 warthog and AC130 spooky. Throwing knives. Some kind of 40mm grenade launcher. Pistol laser sites. shit would be fun, albeit broken as all hell.