jem73

Weapons that you wish were in the game

If you could add any weapon(s) to the game, what would you choose?

For me, I would definitely love to see the desert eagle added to the game. It would be a little rarer than the M9 silenced and would do deadly damage.Also, a combat knife would be nice to see. Instead of being a regular weapon/secondary, it would get its own key like equipment and you just pull it out. From the front it is a little less effective compared to a hatchet, though it is a one swipe kill if you hit em from the back, ala counter-strike/spy from TF2.

• Like 1

We need more revolvers, more low-tier rifles and shotguns.

A snub-nosed .44/357 and a dark skinned .45

Sig Sauer 716 patrol rfile/flat-panel tv.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

Zombie collars... I want the enemy of my enemy to be the ally of my other enemy that should be my ally to fight the ally to my enemy...

• Like 1

Tokarev TT-33, PPSH-41, Mosin Nagant, SKS-45, Nagant Revolver, RPK (Both in 7.62x39 and the RPK-74 in 5.45x39), the PKM, and just more Eastern bloc weapons in general.

Edited by Nick8478
  • Like 6

More useable crossbow (aims better, longer range and easier ammunition management).

• Like 3

more lower tier weapons and the higher tier being a bit rarer/ammo scarcer would be nice.

• Like 3

More low-tier stuff, having tons of players bombing around in hueys with NVGs and anti-materiel rifles kind of breaks the apocalypse survivor vibe. I want the kind of guns someone could actually find in their area.

Bolt action rifles: mosin-nagant, ruger m77's, winchester model 70.

Cop guns: Ruger mini-14, mossberg 500, fort-12.

Self-defense guns: compact pistols, snub-nosed revolvers, sawed-off shotguns.

Mostly I want an overhaul of the existing loot tables and weapon stats. Kind of sucks that in order to have decent gear you have to look like someone from a call of duty poster.

• Like 2

Compound bow.

Crossbows with sights.

(Quivers!)

Ability to use a hunting knife as a secondary weapon in place of the pistol, like the axe works with primary.

Cleaver

Machete

2x4 (with nails optional)

String! (ability to make traps with axe and wood)

Piano wire

Hammer

Off-topic

Flak jackets

Water proof clothing.

Edited by osirish
  • Like 1

Oh, and how could I forget the Saiga 12?

For the people who want middle ground weapons , Saiga hunting rifles would be cool. They're AK's, and use the same rounds as AK's, same barrel ect, but are semi auto only and use 10 round mags. (Unless you modify them).

Edited by Nick8478

oh ... and snarks .... every game would be better with snarks!

Lead pipes. Wrenches. Wooden clubs wrapped in barbed wire. Hammers. Machetes, knives, cleavers.

Really, any kind of improvised melee weapon that's easy to find, even if it doesn't cause a lot of damage. Would require the melee system to improve a bit, tho.

Oh, and a chainsaw, of course.

Much bigger variety of pistols, I'm sure there would be other weapons available besides Makarov's and 1911's.

I'd like to see some more upper class civilian weapons, you know? Being a mod for a military simulator there's just so much cool military kit. But the few weps Rocket made for the mod don't balance the distribution. It would give a much larger breadth of progression instead of just "Have shitty makarov" to "have uzi as sidearm".

I have a soft spot for shotguns, too, there can never be too many shotguns.

- Any range of Mossbergs!

- An honest to god .44!

- AR-15 for civ class rifles.

- The Walther P99.

- One of those nifty Saiga rifles. Not the shotguns, the rifles.

- But hey, the Saiga 12 is really easy to obtain in eastern Europe.

- MP-446 Viking. It's the civilian version of the MP-443, and it looks awesome.