So..i guess it's my time to deal with less than intelligent admins...

I found out a few things on US 1037:

• The [DG] clan has the collective IQ of a box of rocks. Most of their clan (McLovin,JackosaurusRex something... TimeDeath Wussy of Wishy something, and a few others) like to hang around Elektro...same spots. I fact i sniped McLovin twice in 2 days in the same area....TimeDeath, the same...Guess they don't learn
  • They have multiple tents and ATV's on the hills around elektro, filled with rare items (like 15 satchel charges, an SVD+6 ammo in one for example). I like to blow them up with their own satchel charges, they like to restart the server to get their items back (and they respawn with the exact items they had before i destroyed them)...so i blow them up again...talk about people desperate for their items!!!!
  • they are sore losers :)

Why am I saying all this? it's because of my playing style.On my first time on the server I spent several hours just scouting around Elektro, finding out the hiding spots for tents/blow them up that i visit every time i am there. Also I carry a L85A2 AWS and an AS50 TWS (yes i know, haxxed weapon!!! I had a regular AS50 till i got to the tents in question and why not...maybe haxxed but using it is not a banable offense yet...when it becomes, i will change it) that comes really in handy when scouting for Gumbos like [DG]

Now their admin is butthurt for all the AS50 rounds his clan has been served via their rectum and banned me for alleged hacks

http://imgur.com/5HPkR

So, whoever is admin of US 1037. unless you can produce solid evidence that I have hacked as you claim and provide the DayZ community and the devs with some answers on why you restart your server everytime i blow up your tents outside Elektro (don't say scheduled restart...i am sure restarting it twice in less than 3 hours does not qualify as "scheduled"),I RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT MY BAN IS REMOVED!!!

Thank you

Me

P.S: i know some of you will say "Find another server"...I honestly like this one, it's like shooting fish in a barrel!

Edited by razyel_kain

First of all, a lot of people have tents everywhere around Elektro filled with good loot because of the broken duping tents as of 1.7.2.5. Secondly, you "RESPECTFULLY " request your ban be removed? Re-read what all you just wrote and tell me how respectful you're being again. Btw, yeah, people like hanging around Elektro right now because the game is half broken. There's no reason in going for loot since it can't be saved. Plus not to mention the hackers that are infesting all the servers right now.. which is most likely why the server is being brought down so frequently. I'm sure many would agree they'd rather a server be shutdown while a hacker is running around killing everyone until such hacker is dealt with.

Also, what's the point in requesting your ban be lifted without even providing a GUID or an IGN?

I will be more than happy to provide an admin of US1037 my IGN as soon as i figure out how to find it (my ingame name is I_R_TROLL). you see i am a newb when it comes to bans..it's my very first one

Also, i have yet to see the proof that lead the admins of the aforementioned server to the ban....

and FYI, it's called sarcasm...i said what i had to say about DG clan in the politest way possible. Would have you preffered i'd rather use curse words?

EDIT

as an example:

• one camp comprised of 4 tents is located in the forest on the right of elektro, about half a mile between Topolka dam and Kamyshoyo (in the middle of the forest). One tent in particular has 15 satchel charges and an SVD+6 clips
  • another camp+ 2 atv's is about a mile NE of the power plant in Elektro. one tent has the AS50 TWS, another has misc ammo/loot and another a regular AS50. the ATV had almost all assault rifles + 2 clips each and some misc loot

so...see where I am going? One of the DG clan members died while riding a bike from the dam to the first campsite i mentioned. He had a M4A3 COO SD and camo clothes....that's how i found the camp the first time....the second one was while running to elektro on my first day....

Edited by razyel_kain

I will be more than happy to provide an admin of US1037 my IGN as soon as i figure out how to find it (my ingame name is I_R_TROLL). you see i am a newb when it comes to bans..it's my very first one

Also, i have yet to see the proof that lead the admins of the aforementioned server to the ban....

and FYI, it's called sarcasm...i said what i had to say about DG clan in the politest way possible. Would have you preffered i'd rather use curse words?

Curse words or not, being as disrespectful as you were about it, I doubt they'll even care enough to say anything. Like you said, you'll be better off finding another server. I'm sure with the 3,000 others you can find another barrel to shoot fish in.

Curse words or not, being as disrespectful as you were about it, I doubt they'll even care enough to say anything. Like you said, you'll be better off finding another server. I'm sure with the 3,000 others you can find another barrel to shoot fish in.

so what your saying is that it was ok to be disrespectful (to another player) for whatever admin did it to ban me w/o providing any proof but when I do the same I am automatically labeled as the bad guy here? the way I see it, for now, until the admin speaks his mind, and comes up with the proof it's slipping into the admin abuse category. I am sorry if I posted it here and not on that section of the forum.

Maybe it's just me, but i always show a person the same courtesy they show me....

It is funny how u refer to yourself as a newb when it comes to being banned as this was your first one yet in fact u have been banned from more than one other server. Hmmmmmm, your credibility here is going right out the window. You were banned from both US 1320 and US 1485 and in both those appeals you sing the same song....admin abuse. Truth be told you cannot walk up to a tent and see who set it there or who it belongs too so u a re making alot of assumptions yourself that u cannot prove, yet u are asking them to prove something to you. You can go to any server at any time and u will almost always find people on the hills of electro as well as tents everywhere. So for you to say that the admin of this server are filling these tents is redicilous. Also in case u have not noticed, this mod is in alpha and has alot of issues yet to be sorted out. Server restarts could be for many many reasons and are frequent with alot of servers. When hackers come on to a server and start injecting things into the server it makes the server lag, it makes for long load times and inability to loot properly. It is people like u who are ruining this great game for everyone else. Maybe if you are unhappy with the way people run their serves you should shell out some of your hard earned cash and get one of your own!!!!!!!

P.S. In case your memory is failing you here is the link to your OTHER ban appeals :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/user/36522-razyel-kain/

now time to quit crying and put your big boy panties on......................

• Like 1

It is funny how u refer to yourself as a newb when it comes to being banned as this was your first one yet in fact u have been banned from more than one other server. Hmmmmmm, your credibility here is going right out the window. You were banned from both US 1320 and US 1485 and in both those appeals you sing the same song....admin abuse. Truth be told you cannot walk up to a tent and see who set it there or who it belongs too so u a re making alot of assumptions yourself that u cannot prove, yet u are asking them to prove something to you. You can go to any server at any time and u will almost always find people on the hills of electro as well as tents everywhere. So for you to say that the admin of this server are filling these tents is redicilous. Also in case u have not noticed, this mod is in alpha and has alot of issues yet to be sorted out. Server restarts could be for many many reasons and are frequent with alot of servers. When hackers come on to a server and start injecting things into the server it makes the server lag, it makes for long load times and inability to loot properly. It is people like u who are ruining this great game for everyone else. Maybe if you are unhappy with the way people run their serves you should shell out some of your hard earned cash and get one of your own!!!!!!!

P.S. In case your memory is failing you here is the link to your OTHER ban appeals :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/user/36522-razyel-kain/

• Like 1

http://dayzmod.com/f...22-razyel-kain/

yeah....in case you can't read...i posted on those threads and at this time have no issues on logging on both servers...i was on 1485 right before i got banned from 1037 and currently 1320 is offline for me but i will post screenshots from them as soon as my arma updates.

in the meantime

http://dayzmod.com/f...age__tab__posts

and

http://dayzmod.com/f...22-razyel-kain/ (go under "Topics i've started")

here is what i posted there...it's the first and 3rd post...no mention of being banned....

And there is no post on the thread regarding US 1320 that has my name attached to it :). if you find one, please show it to me

So....you had credibility.....aaaaand it's gone. Why not go back to school and learn how to read. Clearly you need it...

FYI, next time you want to show your superiority..you might wanna get your facts straight, just saying...it makes you look bad when your mouth writes checks your ass can't possibly cash :)

You sir have been served...any questions? No? then go back to doing whatever you were doing before you started typing w/o thinking

Edited by razyel_kain

You are a very rude person with apparently too much time on your hands,, I suggest you go find another server to play on and get over it. Maybe in the future you will get further if you approach people with some respect a topic u clearly need to improve upon :)

Oh yeah and BTW I am not a Sir seeing that I was born a female and the last time I checked, still am!!!!

You mad bro?

FLAMEEEEEEE WARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur QQ tears will be great with my tea-bags tonight <3 u

no flame war mate...I am waiting on an admin to answer. milady here is way to insignificant.

P.S: i already had your tears,and McLovin's (you were oki, decent kill, about 450 meters but he was sniped from almost 900 meters away while i was on a hill next to some tents and he was in the industrial center before elektro). Now that was delicious :)

You are a very rude person with apparently too much time on your hands,, I suggest you go find another server to play on and get over it. Maybe in the future you will get further if you approach people with some respect a topic u clearly need to improve upon :)

Oh yeah and BTW I am not a Sir seeing that I was born a female and the last time I checked, still am!!!!

You mad bro?

Thank you for the compliment milady.And as an answer for you, Milady adams, my apologies for mistaking you for a man.I like this server and as i said in my reply to ShiZaNkY, i treat people the way i am treated. like the latins, and hannibal lecter used to say, quid pro quo. The admin decided to be rude and abuse his powers w/o proof, i decided to be sarcastic....

Now, if you don't have anything relevant to add to this thread please excuse yourself from it while an admin answers. Much appreciated

P.S: due to his abuse, the admin will get as much respect from me as is was shown to Ghaddafi after they shot and killed him (nothing against of pro Ghaddafi, just an example)...remember the footage that was aired on TV about that?

EDIT: just like in IRL where you don't convict a person for a crime w/o proof (well except USA where they send you to Guantanamo bay just because your muslim neighbour's uncles'cousin's twice removed friend from another country happens to be labeled as a terrorist) neither does in a MP game an admin has the privilege to ban a player for an alleged hack he can't prove...just saying

Edited by razyel_kain

wow why do you even care if its just 1 server that bans you? seriously cry over a game? and i agree if you dont like how we run the server get a job and go buy your own k thanks

Ya mad bro?

wow why do you even care if its just 1 server that bans you? seriously cry over a game? and i agree if you dont like how we run the server get a job and go buy your own k thanks

Ya mad bro?

Nope...not mad, amused..very amused. Just like when i showed a .50 cal up your cooter twice. once when you were prone outside elektro and second when you went back for your gear....

Second,as stated before i like this server. Your clan's inability to put up any kind of resistance and the fact that most of you run around Elektro like decapitated chickens or sit in the same spot over and over, despite being shot at,seeing your buddy die 100 meters from you and hearing multiple gunshots makes it even more fun...

P.S: I have a job, thank you very much and why pay when i can play for free on YOUR server?

Bottom line is, unless the admins come up with evidence that i hacked, what they did is against the rules stated by Rocket and the server deserves to be blacklisted...that's the only point i care about. Prove I hacked or remove the ban...you have no grounds for a ban at this point...

P.S: i see the admin that banned me is taking his time and i understand. Fabricat...errrr i mean finding the proof he needs that i hacked it time consuming :) My bad.

Edited by razyel_kain

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

[user warned, 48 hours PPS. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck
personal insults

Clearly they haven't taught you to spell. Let us begin, and pay attention because I am only showing you this once:

*BS, *BS,*BS, *guerilla, more *BS (if you were top sniper in US army you wouldn't die like a noob ingame),BS (yeah, let me guess you poured gas over an anthill and set it on fire? that would get you you 300 confirmed kills)More *BS (so far you were the only target here, twice at least....talk about efficiency).More BS (you couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from 1 foot away with a stone the size of Texas....), even more BS (yes i can get away with it...watch me)...more BS (spies have better things to do than track an IP because of a video game in which you are losing badly)...What did you have for dinner? There is so much sh!t coming from your mouth to fertilize the entire state of Kansas...

Moving on..more BS (i have a hard time believing you can even afford a bus ticket to the homeless shelter)...more BS (700 ways?yeah...lot of work for those 2 hands of yours...should i have some 5hr energy and some lube ready for you in case you get tired? maybe 20 boxes of it?).More BS (well, last time i checked they didn't use toilet paper as a lethal weapon in USMC, which by coincidence is what my best friend is, yes, he's a proud US marine).

Continuing....I can't hold my tongue, seeing you rage is priceless. For all other things there is Mastercard..more BS (if you have diarrhea you should head on towards the potty...wouldn't want a brave seal -and i am talking here about the mammal not the warrior- like you to leave a brown streak all the way to poor little old me )

and I am very much alive, since i am posting this (as far as i know, rigor mortis prevents movement of articulations and all other bodily activities )

My last words to you, as i DON'T go hiding in the corner waiting for the mighty wrath of a 25 year old still living in his mommy's basement:

Lesson is over... now get back in your cage!

U MAD BRONY?

post-36522-0-36748500-1344920756_thumb.j

Edited by razyel_kain

Now, to avoid having this thread closed by the mods, please stay on topic....

To the mods, I apologize for what this thread turned into. It is my fault for assuming everybody here evolved to Homo Sapiens. Clearly some of the people that posted here are still in the Neanderthalian stage of their evolution.

Once again, i truly sorry

Edited by razyel_kain

Razel,

I am the owner and operator of US 1037 which you were banned from. While your post and the others here are very colorful the fact remains that you were banned for hacking. You asked for proof but as a server operator I cannot post any public information about you, the hack, guid etc... in public or in private forum. The only people privy to that information is myself and the devs.

If you feel that you were unjustly banned then please feel free to contact the devs and request a ban review. I am more than welcome to show them the logs from our server which shows the exploit which you were using. The proof was pulled directly from the server log files and I was not surprised to see that it was not the first time you had used an exploit on this server.

As far as your battle of wits with the rest of the forum users please feel free to continue, but you will not be unbanned from US 1037.

This will be my first and last post on the subject as I will not argue about this action here in public with you.

Jackasaurus - Owner/Admin US 1037

Thank you for your response Jack, now be kind and explain what exploit you are talking about, cause there are 3-4 things i can think of

1. Taking an AS50 TWS that was found in a tent not far from the body of one of your clan members that i killed while he was running to said tent area?(him dieing less than 300 yards from them coped with the fact he was running a straight line there...says a lot about who those tents belong to) check your logs, and it will show you that till today i used a regular AS50 and a L85
  2. looting tents that i blow up afterwards just to have someone reset the server and voila, the tents and their contents are back up? Hey...free ammo for my sniper. Remember i specified in my first post that another one of your clan-mates died on his own while riding a bike in the same direction as the tents holding the SVD and an M4A3 SD, and satchel charges and M9SD? was it that i exploited his inability to ride a bike and killed him? Or McLovin's constant use of the same area to snipe, although being killed twice there? Does duping sound familiar?
  3. or using a L85A AWS to determine the position of your clan-mates and then put a bullet in their arses? i know they are not used of being owned on their own server and in the last 2 days their egos suffered more blows than in their entire DayZ career...it's understandable to be upset.
  4. I know, zombie exploit. you know, it's funny how zombies spawn where there are players.Especially in towns/cityes. All you have to do is look where the zombies are more numerous and it will tell you that there are at least 1-2 players there. Which remind me, Tell Pro not to DC just to despawn zombies...it's very suspicious when all of a sudden all zombies dissapear...it means someone DC'd and it also shows you the general area where. All you have to do is look. especially in Elektro general store, if you know what I mean...
  5. and last, the attempts of your clan-mates to alt+F4 as soon as they were shot, denying me the loot from their bodies.I can think of at least 2 of them right now. aren't those exploits? I guess since they are in your clan it's ok and won't be considered as bad as me owning 6 of them.
  6. Not going to say nothing about McLovin being killed just to shoot him less than 5 minutes later (camo+M4A1SD and alice pack) or the sudden dissapearance of tags when you hover your cross-hairs over the player.. guess that's Oki, they know the owner
    Do enlighten me, and will ask the devs about your so called proof. so far you have shown nothing that comes close to verifying your claim of me hacking...do you need more time to "adjust" the logs? to turn what you think it was hacking into "solid" evidences.

I will recopy my first post in the admin abuse section and let the devs decide.

Have a nice day

Edited by razyel_kain

didnt you just alt+f4 the server after missing 5 AS50 TWS shots on me? :*(((( y u scared? no more tears only dreams now.

actually i got kicked out of the game....but the ban is gone.....for now

Clearly they haven't taught you to spell. Let us begin, and pay attention because I am only showing you this once:

*BS, *BS,*BS, *guerilla, more *BS (if you were top sniper in US army you wouldn't die like a noob ingame),BS (yeah, let me guess you poured gas over an anthill and set it on fire? that would get you you 300 confirmed kills)More *BS (so far you were the only target here, twice at least....talk about efficiency).More BS (you couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from 1 foot away with a stone the size of Texas....), even more BS (yes i can get away with it...watch me)...more BS (spies have better things to do than track an IP because of a video game in which you are losing badly)...What did you have for dinner? There is so much sh!t coming from your mouth to fertilize the entire state of Kansas...

Moving on..more BS (i have a hard time believing you can even afford a bus ticket to the homeless shelter)...more BS (700 ways?yeah...lot of work for those 2 hands of yours...should i have some 5hr energy and some lube ready for you in case you get tired? maybe 20 boxes of it?).More BS (well, last time i checked they didn't use toilet paper as a lethal weapon in USMC, which by coincidence is what my best friend is, yes, he's a proud US marine).

Continuing....I can't hold my tongue, seeing you rage is priceless. For all other things there is Mastercard..more BS (if you have diarrhea you should head on towards the potty...wouldn't want a brave seal -and i am talking here about the mammal not the warrior- like you to leave a brown streak all the way to poor little old me )

and I am very much alive, since i am posting this (as far as i know, rigor mortis prevents movement of articulations and all other bodily activities )

My last words to you, as i DON'T go hiding in the corner waiting for the mighty wrath of a 25 year old still living in his mommy's basement:

Lesson is over... now get back in your cage!

U MAD BRONY?

You are an utter fool. How could you possibly believe that the post you were replying to wasn't a piss-take. Do you think this guy really believes he is the best sniper in the entire US army, or is it perhaps more likely you got trolled like an absolute doyle? Anyway 'lesson is over... now get back in your cage!'

• Like 1

Apparently one of my admins took it upon themselves to unban you without my authority, Ban has been re-added and WILL stay!

And FYI, you were not banned for any of the reasons you posted above, and I will not provide any sort of proof in this public forums as I stated before so please do not ask. Please go post your admin abuse post in the admin abuse forum if you feel the need to.

P.S. Feel free to flame on, but it will not get your ban lifted.

• Like 1

This makes me uneasy: www.cheathappens.com/show_user.asp?userID=446126

Why would you have a profile on a cheat site?

• Like 4