Bottom line is he is a cheater. If you MUST know what you were banned for it was "teleporting". I am sure you are running ESP etc... as well. And yes, we do have proof in our logs of you doing this.

This was the reason you were briefly unbanned last night so we could catch the cheat string from your exploit to add it to our scripts.txt file. You may think we were all born yesterday, but honestly most of us have very extensive backgrounds in the Gaming/IT world. You can't whine your way out of this one.

I would really love to see you post in the admin abuse section about this ban so you will be globally banned when and if it is investigated.

To everyone watching this thread: US 1037 invites all players, skilled and unskilled to join us. We are a friendly group that enjoys gaming. We DO NOT ban anyone that plays fair. If you kill us then so be it. If you raid our tents or vehicles then good for you! However... if you cheat then you get the boot! Just a warning though. We do shoot people on site 99% of the time since you can't trust anyone in DayZ :)

I myself die on average about 20+ times a night for being a noob. I respawn and start again. It is all part of the game... Do we have tents with serious firepower? Of course we do. We have been playing on the same server for months now as a group. We have tents and vehicles spread across the map which we can pull from as I am sure many other people that frequent our server do as well.

Play fair, DON'T cheat and have some fun!

• Like 4

[The only conclusion is that Zomg is nothing more than a teleporting cheater. I expect them to try and paint a diff story backed up with "logs", But considering that IRL zomg or Jorisk as his name is is related to Martin (a.k.a marvel) and joerve, i think they are cousins, the logs might be modified.

Do enlighten me, and will ask the devs about your so called proof. so far you have shown nothing that comes close to verifying your claim of me hacking...do you need more time to "adjust" the logs? to turn what you think it was hacking into "solid" evidences.

So do you often hack around then blame the servers for admin abuse and then back yourself up by saying they're gonna modify the logs?

• Like 1

yes i do have an account on a trainer website. If you would have bothered to actually dig around you would have found out it deals in SP games...as in single player. Some games get boring after a while and a trainer just speeds up things.

Let me get this out, I am not whining. I have been accused/punished for something and now i request to see the evidence used against me. Did you get the string or should i log on again for a second try? should I make one up for you? I might no have your background in IT but if I do decide to cheat on a game and stay undetected i have the financial means to do so...

As I said to TimeDeath when he messaged me, show me the logs that I am using either an .esp or the alleged teleporting, although I am sure that won' happen

But since we are at the cheats and exploit point let me ask a few things:\

• How come you and your clan get the privilege of using/exploiting flaws in the system? Like your members using tents that are glitched and the other admins using the "I restart servers for maintenance" excuse to replenish the items in those tents
  • Use of weapons that are not in game. Ask McLovin and 2 more of your clanmates. Mclovin died with a silenced PDW on him, and the other 2 were not far from tents that contained such items.
  • DC'ing under fire (McLovin, Whisy or something and 2 more....)...hey I am admin clan I can do whatever

I guess that's oki since is the admin's clan

So far all you did was talk but i am still waiting for the proof behind your words...

To answer your questions, Shiz, I know marvel and his clique. I have played on MG l4D2 servers for a long time.Furthermore I was a donor there. And there it was like it is on his DayZ servers. The admins were ignoring/breaking every rule there was there, issuing bans just because someone got mad of his team lost,or issuing different bans for similar offenses (someone would get a day ban and others would get a week-long one for the same thing) favoring a certain class of players as in giving them ingame items, teleporting them away from danger, spawning loot on coop servers....so yeah, me and him have a history...

And ShiZ, you are right, i don't trust them. I saw to many admins here abusing their powers on their own servers and forging evidence. with their

very extensive backgrounds in the Gaming/IT world.
it's easy to modify some logs. if they are saved as .txt files they can be edited w/o any trace showing (own experience) if they presented as .jpg or any kind of image format, there is always Photoshop or any kind of image editing software. There is always a way to commit forgery regardless of domain. Fake VanGogh paintings have been passed on and sold as originals,copycats of items, vehicles, although a forgery were deemed original. You name it, it can be falsified. The only gaming logs i deem fairly trustworthy are the ones that are out of the aforementioned admin's reach, stored in a database accessible only to game developers/mod developers, in this case Rocket and his team of DayZ. They are impartial to this

Any kind of evidence that came from the owner/admins of US1037 has the potential of being modified. and I am not talking about just the one they claim they have on me. it's every ban they issued/will issue in the future.

Edited by razyel_kain

I am entertained at this point by all of the colorful posts that have been made on this particular thread. I hope that this particular thread will be eye opening to what happens on servers when communities and clans are targeted by less than honest individuals. I see many servers being exploited to the point that this game is unplayable. Pretty sad to be honest that we must endure the constant threats of blacklisting or hackers taking everything from everyone that they spent hours, days or weeks getting. The "we" is the entire Dayz Community that plays this game without the use of a third party application program to resolve their boredom.

I can only hope that by sharing information with the Devs will help to resolve this issue quickly as hacking a Dayz server has become an epidemic in the last few months.I am also aware that many Admins have a temper and will ban out of spite but let me assure you that The Disturbed Gamers Community Admins are far from hot headed or quick to ban without the proper documentation to support a ban.

If you feel you were wrongly banned and want to roll the dice that your copy of Arma gets bricked then so be it. Contact the Devs or battleye for further support.

We do want to extend an invite to the public to come out and play and have a good time shooting us and the many regulars that frequent our server.

Here is a link to some of our fun playing Dayz.

4 jackasses and a satchel charge is side splitting action !

<center>

</center>

Bottom line is he is a cheater. If you MUST know what you were banned for it was "teleporting". I am sure you are running ESP etc... as well. And yes, we do have proof in our logs of you doing this.

I teleported from where? Cerno to NW airfield? NW airfield to NY and from there i took a flight to Elektro? Then hopped on an animeweedlord420 and took to the hills?

I am sure you are running ESP

Are you sure or are you certain? there is a difference here. just like between "I know DG clan is exploiting the game" and "I am sure DG clan is exploiting the game"....

I see many servers being exploited to the point that this game is unplayable.

Funny for you to mention exploits when your clan is actually doing a very lucrative tent exploit. I personally destroyed a large amount of the tents around Elektro just to have some admin restart it and get them back. How many members of your clan, better ask how many AS50 TWS's are there in the multitude of bases your clan has?

Yeah, like we call it back home, "The thief is crying: Help thieves robbed me"

Don't get me wrong DGSix, I am not questioning the integrity of each and one of the DG admins, I am denying its existence

Edited by razyel_kain

It is funny that you sit here and say that those tents belong to DG when in fact you have no idea who they belong to. And as far as exploiting with tents go, that cannot be helped, when u put a tent down and save it, all the items within the tent reload after a server reboot. Maybe you should take that up with the Devs who made the game. With that being said, there is a BIG difference between using a glitch in a game than there is downloading a hack or injecting a script into a server that is not already there. You really think that the DG community bans people who kill them or destroy their tents?????? If that were the case then there would be no players on the server because we get killed very often. Instead the server is full all the time and has alot of regulars that return day after day. You are making yourself look the fool here. I mean just let it go, you are wasting everyone's time. To be honest if it were up to me and was my server I would rather shut it down than play with the likes of you! Why pay all that money for a server just to put up with rude douche bags? For that why not just join some random server and take the abuse? As I stated before, the game is in alpha and riddled with hackers as well as running issues so frequent reboots happen on MANY servers. I just finished reading another post that you made accusing another server of the same thing. Has it ever occured to you that the world does not begin and end with you? You like to flatter yourself and assume that every server reboot is because of you killing someone when in fact you are wrong! If we rebooted every time we were killed the server would never be up as we there are alot of us and we die often with grace. So stop patting yourself on the back thinking that you are the God of DayZ and move on. This is boring already and your "sarcasm" as you put it is quite stale now. People like you who complain about every server you play on along with all the hackers will be the wrecking balls of this great game and it really is a shame because when played correctly it is one of the best games ever and alot of fun, even if you get killed a 100 times a day!!!!

Funny for you to mention exploits when your clan is actually doing a very lucrative tent exploit. I personally destroyed a large amount of the tents around Elektro just to have some admin restart it and get them back. How many members of your clan, better ask how many AS50 TWS's are there in the multitude of bases your clan has?

Yeah, like we call it back home, "The thief is crying: Help thieves robbed me"

Don't get me wrong DGSix, I am not questioning the integrity of each and one of the DG admins, I am denying its existence

Those tents you keep referring too can belong to anyone. Maybe the DG players found them just like you and love raiding them just as much as you do!!!! There is NO way for you to know who puts tents down where so get off of it already, it is OLD and frankly so is this topic in general.

You must be one miserable person and they do say that misery loves company :) Thank heavens I don't!!!!!

Or is it that you did not get enough attention as a child and seek it anyway possible now? I don't know man maybe it is time to stop spending money on games and instead hire a shrink, just a suggestion!!! :)

With that being said I will no longer reply to your posts for I will NOT give you the attention you seem so desperate to receive..................................

Edited by radams1272

I am entertained at this point by all of the colorful posts that have been made on this particular thread. I hope that this particular thread will be eye opening to what happens on servers when communities and clans are targeted by less than honest individuals. I see many servers being exploited to the point that this game is unplayable. Pretty sad to be honest that we must endure the constant threats of blacklisting or hackers taking everything from everyone that they spent hours, days or weeks getting. The "we" is the entire Dayz Community that plays this game without the use of a third party application program to resolve their boredom.

I can only hope that by sharing information with the Devs will help to resolve this issue quickly as hacking a Dayz server has become an epidemic in the last few months.I am also aware that many Admins have a temper and will ban out of spite but let me assure you that The Disturbed Gamers Community Admins are far from hot headed or quick to ban without the proper documentation to support a ban.

If you feel you were wrongly banned and want to roll the dice that your copy of Arma gets bricked then so be it. Contact the Devs or battleye for further support.

We do want to extend an invite to the public to come out and play and have a good time shooting us and the many regulars that frequent our server.

Here is a link to some of our fun playing Dayz.

4 jackasses and a satchel charge is side splitting action !

<center>

</center>

What is entertaining about blowing up several players who are so new to the game they don't even know how to enter a vehicle?

Just curious.

What is entertaining about blowing up several players who are so new to the game they don't even know how to enter a vehicle?

Just curious.

Live and learn, haha :P . Patrick and Bleeker are regulars on our server anyways, when we showed them this video, they couldn't help but chuckel. This video just shows that we like to have legitimate fun on us 1037, and everyone else who joins it should have just as much fun without hacking :) .

Edited by TimeDeatH

Also I carry a L85A2 AWS and an AS50 TWS (yes i know, haxxed weapon!!! I had a regular AS50 till i got t o the tents in question and why not...maybe haxxed bu t using it is not a banable offense yet...when it become s, i will change it)

Stopped reading there. You know the weapons are not legit, but you continue to use them. Says tons about your character.

Just that alone is enough to say you're guilty of whatever it is they said you did.

• Like 2

Just curious.

The part where they blow up.

Also I carry a L85A2 AWS and an AS50 TWS (yes i know, haxxed weapon!!! I had a regular AS50 till i got t o the tents in question and why not...maybe haxxed bu t using it is not a banable offense yet...when it become s, i will change it)

Stopped reading there. You know the weapons are not legit, but you continue to use them. Says tons about your character.

Just that alone is enough to say you're guilty of whatever it is they said you did.

a quote from a msg timedeath sent me

I have a question, how did you find out I was laying under the water in the pond

So, i guess i am the bad guy here while you are all innocent non-exploiting players. let me tell you something..In every game i have played there is a times that determines how much a player can stay submerged. It should be in DayZ but it's not...so TimeDeath here is exploiting the shit out of it. that says a lot about his character, if I am to quote you AADick.... and it's not just him it's the whole clan

taken from the same message from TimeDeath

We have found legitimate logs of you hacking using teleport scripts, invisibility scripts, and weapon hacks, unaltered

According to TimeDeath, i was banned for alleged invisibility, teleporting and .esp. I admit to having an AS50 TWS taken out of one of their tents (they are the ones spending the most time in that area. 2 of their players died close to those tents, while running towards them so...just logical conclusion) So far all jackasssaurus and you have done is to throw words around and i have yet to see proof, those so called logs where is shown I teleported, used invisibility and esp.....That is all.

Either produce those or unban me.....

Until you come up with the evidence that I cheated this is a clear case of Admin abuse and I will post in the appropriate thread for that. I am a gambling man jackie...i will gamble my copy of Arma, will you gamble your server on it?

I guess not!!!!

As said before, i don't question the integrity of each of one of DG/US1037 admins, i deny it's existence completely...

Edited by razyel_kain

oh and 2 the forum mod, plz review this guy and look at his posts, he is overly aggressive for no reason. he got caught hacking and starts a flame war over it. -snip-

Personal insults are not OK! - Inu

Edited by Inu

snip

oh and 2 the forum mod, plz review this guy and look at his posts, he is overly aggressive for no reason. he got caught hacking and starts a flame war over it. not a mature way to present yourself on the forums.

All i can and will say Dweeblord420 is that I pity you? I have nothing but pity and compasion for you. you are acting right now like one of those "spineless half retarded troglodytes " you claim I am. Insulting romanians just because you can't rise up to the level on another humab being? tisk, tisk...you are pathetic

Mighty brave to google my nick, find a name that I used to have 4 years ago and a picture as old as that on some forum I stopped using..big whoops, you are a mighty haxxor.

If you think this will affect me in any way,you are wrong. While everyone here thinks i am a hacker and stuff, but yet has no proof of it to show off, you are just pathetic. None of them stooped so low to actually do what you did, which I honestly couldn't care less

It sure must be awful being you, I mean having no life so you go ahead and try to steal a name and a pic? I feel sorry for you kid...if that is the best you can do, I am dissapointed.

And jackasaurus, if this one above me is the type of players that ppl find on your server, maybe i am better off not being on it. who knows, the super mega ultra seal pup "might" find me...ROFL :))

Edited by Inu

a quote from a msg timedeath sent me

So, i guess i am the bad guy here while you are all innocent non-exploiting players. let me tell you something..In every game i have played there is a times that determines how much a player can stay submerged. It should be in DayZ but it's not(So no exploit)...so TimeDeath here is exploiting the shit out of it. that says a lot about his character, if I am to quote you AADick(Wow haven't heard that one before).... and it's not just him it's the whole clan

taken from the same message from TimeDeath

According to TimeDeath, i was banned for alleged invisibility, teleporting and .esp. I admit to having an AS50 TWS taken out of one of their tents (they are the ones spending the most time in that area. 2 of their players died close to those tents, while running towards them so...just logical conclusion) So far all jackasssaurus and you have done is to throw words around and i have yet to see proof, those so called logs where is shown I teleported, used invisibility and esp.....That is all.

Either produce those or unban me.....

Until you come up with the evidence that I cheated this is a clear case of Admin abuse and I will post in the appropriate thread for that. I am a gambling man jackie...i will gamble my copy of Arma, will you gamble your server on it?

I guess not!!!!

As said before, i don't question the integrity of each of one of DG/US1037 admins, i deny it's existence completely...

Like I said, the gun is not a legit weapon, you shouldn't use it. Anyone that hides behind the Rocket said I could is pitiful. Have some integrity and drop it. I would have asked you to loose it, if you didn't comply, you would have been kicked.

oh and 2 the forum mod, plz review this guy and look at his posts, he is overly aggressive for no reason. he got caught hacking and starts a flame war over it. not a mature way to present yourself on the forums.

So far no evidence has been shown that I hacked. it's my word against theirs until some logs magically show up to prove I hacked :)

As for you AADick, just like I am "hiding behind rocket" so is the server admin...

So, i repeat my question jack, Are you willing to gamble your server on Admin abuse forum ? I have no issue gambling my Arma 2

So far no evidence has been shown that I hacked. it's my word against theirs until some logs magically show up to prove I hacked :)

As for you AADick, just like I am "hiding behind rocket" so is the server admin...

So, i repeat my question jack, Are you willing to gamble your server on Admin abuse forum ? I have no issue gambling my Arma 2

People might listen a little more without the name calling.

hes a 29year old child, some people never grow up. guess that's why Romania is the arshole of Europe

coming from someone who looked me up, took my former name and an old pic and now he's prancing around like a fairy...i take it as a compliment....it's good that people with no life try to take mine...makes it more interesting

So, jack, if these are the type of players your server houses then i might be better off your server...we shall see.

Edited by razyel_kain

How did animeweeblord get banned from the forum for personal insult... yet this razyel_kain dude hasn't? In any case... this thread deserves a lock by now.

How did animeweeblord get banned from the forum for personal insult... yet this razyel_kain dude hasn't? In any case... this thread deserves a lock by now.

because unlike him I chose my words carefully. because I don't stalk people and prance around like a queen just because i got lucky and found out his name and fb profile? that is a whole new category of deranged behavior not accepted on forums. And you are right this thread needs to be locked. I am taking Timedeath's and jack's advice and posting it on the Admin abuse section. Like i said, I am a gambling man so i will go All in.

In any case, jack has time now to come up with some properly coded logs showing I cheated :)

Edited by razyel_kain