corexx2

[German/English] DayZ Server Hosting - ZAP-Hosting.com (starting at 19,60€ - 40 Slots)

I take it back.

Stop fucking restarting the servers at random times, completely off the hours you say dipshits. 17:42 BST, restart time, what the fuck? We're actually using your servers, you know? We're actually doing shit when you randomly decide to restart them.

And Timm, the guy who's on the live support? Fire that guy into the sun, he has to go. I was clearly under the false impression that a customer service employee was to provide a customer with service.

Bunch of pricks.

Pick a different host.

Edited by TheBaby

I'm having the problem that I can't find the createvehicle.log, scripts.log and remoteexec.log files on my server at all, I don't know if they are actually being created at all and due to this I cannot ban hackers as I do not have access to proof. I'm posting this here as I have no confidence in your support ticket system who could not help with the last issue I had with server and to be honest if someone cannot help me with this issue I will not be renewing my server at the end of the current cycle.

Edited by Oldy1Kenobi

Now I can't even get into your ticket system, my server has major problems that I can't resolve because I can't access the cpanel properly and Rcon won't login, seriously if this carries on through the weekend I will be contacting Paypal to ask for money back as you guys seem to ignore tickets once you have "forwarded" them to someone else and I am not getting proper use of something I paid for.

I have now had to shut the server down as I cannot access Rcon and you cpanel is throwing Json errors at me, I have to say that I would NOT advise anyone to rent a server from you with the problems and the fact that your support seems non-existent.

Edited by Oldy1Kenobi

Don’t buy services from Zap-hosting.com !!!

I’ve bought a Day-Z server, they told me that’s online and works but they’ve forgot to insert PBO mission files inside the directory so this will never work. After 1 day without using this I’ve start to play in this server, after 4-5 hours fps ( server fps ) they are 1-2 !!!! 1-2 FPS!!!! I’ve to restart. I restart the server but this take to restart ten minutes, after this I connect to the server the client told me that’s server is running an incorrect version ?!?! I relog in the control panel ( ridiculous…. ) and format the server.

After a while ( hours ) server has the same problem.

After 2 ( TWO ) days I’ve send a ticket to the assistance told them that this server is full of trouble and that I don’t want this so to TAKE THIS BACK the next months…

I was also a gentleman not to ask them for a refund!!!!!

Their response?

After a month my E-Mail was full of advices that I’ve to pay the next month of this service!

WHAT? I’VE TOLD THEM THAT I DON’T WHANT THIS AND NOW I’VE TO PAY ANOTHER MONTH??!?!

Yes. They warn you that you’ve to pay otherwise they will pass your data to a debt agency…

I’ve to told you anything else??

Something else to add ??

( I’ve kept all Ticket’s Email and screenshot so I can proof what I’ve wrote! )

I am hosting with them for 2 months now and i'm fairly happy. I mailed support to add the AntiHax addon yesterday, they will add it soon. You guys fail to realize that having full ftp access over the files means you can update your server for the latest patches whenever you want, add custom cheat protection and so on @ the price of 20 euros lol, go to any other company that offers you only Start/STOP/Restart buttons and watch your server burn with cheaters.

I opened a total of 5 tickets during my 2 months (for stuff that i could not control) and all of them were answered in under 1 hour, about the live support issue, there are 2 different teams, one does not speak english and the other does, if you dont see the english team online, simply write a ticket and they will get back to you shortly.

As for uptime, during this time i had maybe 2/3 days with major lag because their nod had issues, but let's be fair, NOBODY will ever guarantee you 100% uptime.

The only other host i would go for is Olutta but i'm not sure if they are still offering DayZ server rentals.

TLDR: Happy customer here.

Edited by Xforce
  • Like 1

I opened a total of 5 tickets during my 2 months (for stuff that i could not control) and all of them were answered in under 1 hour, about the live support issue, there are 2 different teams, one does not speak english and the other does, if you dont see the english team online, simply write a ticket and they will get back to you shortly.

Wish I could say the same, always dropping for no reason, support tickets passed onto "someone more experienced" then not resolved in a reasonable time (apart from once) no simple way to update the mod files, I say to be honest you get what you pay for, yes the server is good when I don't have issues with it but otherwise I wouldn't advise someone to host with them

Can anyone help with me with getting my server updated to the latest beta version and possibly installing DayZ anti-hax because I'm really getting sick of the server being very updated and the last support ticket I sent was closed without anything being done.

I finally managed to get my server with these guys updated BUT only thanks to one of their customers who was more than helpful in giving me the info needed.

Now all I need is to get something like DayZ anti-hax working

Edited by Oldy1Kenobi

I finally managed to get my server with these guys updated BUT only thanks to one of their customers who was more than helpful in giving me the info needed.

Now all I need is to get something like DayZ anti-hax working

Glad i could help you, I contacted them a few days ago regarding DayZ anti-hax and they guaranteed me that it will be added to the addon list :) ... so all we have to do now is wait :P .... since i don't play this game, checking logs 3/4 times per day to manually ban offenders is kinda getting old :) ... DayZ anti-hax will fix that.

Also, i think i discovered a bug where BEC is not starting on the automatic server restarts (those at 04:00 & 17:00 UTC +1), but it does start if you stop/start the server from the panel, i'll let them know later on.

BEC no starting is a little concerning and also I've not seen it restart at 17:00 UTC for a good few days now, the auto restarts are usually bad restarts anyway so I fix that myself at all times.

Just need Anti-hax but I'm not holding my breath for it to be implemented.

Oh and thanks again Xforce ;)

Edited by Oldy1Kenobi

Can you manually update the server? or u have to wait for the support to do it?

Edited by xtrmsnpr

I don't recommend anyone to use their service.

I just had one of the worst experience here.

Ticket's that get ignored or answered 1 week later.

Staff doesn't speak english at all or barely, lazy to fix issues or doesn't know how to but claim to. in the end i had to fix the mess my self.

I had a question regarding logs due to hackers, all what they said was look at commands here. but it had no relations at all to 'logs'

Server panels are extremely slow and don't work most of the times and it's a mess. Everything is in german. There is an english language but it leaves half of the things untranslated.

I cancelled my server through their annoying printed form. it turns out i had to do it 1 week before the last invoice? i guess i have to pay for another month wich will get cancelled right away It was written in their so called ABG but its all in german. So i pay for thin air.

If you dig abit in this topic, you'll see that the representative said that there will be no 'cancellation' anymore. guess what its still not here after these many months.

Edited by monoking

Crap Hoster, server going off or restarting itself 3-4 times ea day, my restart sheduler is 4h, after one restart all thing work great, after another restart nothing is working. Whole database is restarting, i have build massiv base one day, tomorow there was nothing etc etc JUST DONT BUY

I really can not recommend this hoster. Rented the server over 7 days ago and it still is not working. Been in the Supportchat a few times now (with some supporters being rude and not giving me answers at all). They say they have technical problems and are working on it but I don't see it. At this point I'm not even sure if there actually is a server.