Sign in to follow this  
ALJ STARK 9000

DAFUQ So this happened today...

Hackers have begun to alter ammunition rather then spawning in weapons which is more easily detectable, I guess. This looks like a hacker altered his rounds to act like m136 rockets.

• Like 1

Hackers have begun to alter ammunition rather then spawning in weapons which is more easily detectable, I guess. This looks like a hacker altered his rounds to act like m136 rockets.

Based on the sound I would say his rounds are acting like M203 HE grenades...

Same result though, bad players hack to ruin it for everyone else.

crafty hackers...

How the F is it crafty? They spawn a weapon, aim in at another player, then with the click of a mouse, end the other persons fun and make them spend a bunch of time to get back on track with their friends.

AND DO YOU FUCKING HACKERS GET ENDORPHINS FLOWING FROM IT? Or is it like kill of a sniper? Just another kill, like the guy i saw over Elektro the other day who killed 12 people in the span of 20 minutes before someone killed him. Hackers are fucking sociopaths, thats a major insult and a eye opener if your an intelligent person.

Most scripters on this game simply do it because they know people will rage, that's not, and it's probably fun to them and no matter how much you say they're kids or fags or dicks, they still will do it because it provokes a reaction. Oh and Battleye is fucking terrible.

Btw, Google chrome's auto spell check, turned "Scripters" into "Scriptorium" Who the fuck add's these spelling changes, Dyslexics?

Edited by Authentic92