bfleet95@gmail.com

Looking for a girl to play Day Z with

You'd better not be Chris Hansen or some shit

Did he stand you up on your last date?

• Like 1

This reminds me of the stories people post on WoW forums, lmao

Lol XD

Wait... so are you saying there are actually women playing DayZ??? o.0

Of course! Some of us are, well, real. No voice changers, no games, no tricks, just ourselves, ladies who like the video games. We do enjoy the comedy posts as well.

Of course! Some of us are, well, real. No voice changers, no games, no tricks, just ourselves, ladies who like the video games. We do enjoy the comedy posts as well.

No, no, no. You MUST be male. It's how it works.

-MONSTER

Yep! :D

Although the real question is, do you play with a male or female character? Me? I play with a male, because IMO the female model just looks too bland. :\

No, no, no. You MUST be male. It's how it works.

-MONSTER

I never bother to worry about how it is supposed to work. Doing that damages my calm. And I do like my calm the way it is. :D

Yep! :D

Although the real question is, do you play with a male or female character? Me? I play with a male, because IMO the female model just looks too bland. :\

I play with the female model. Is it boring? Yes. Is it annoying that I can't use the camo or ghille? Sure. I spend most of my time in first-person view, which is probably why I keep sticking with the female choice every time some moron decides a bullet to my character's skull is the best way to say hello.

Hello, friends, double tap caps lock to chat, not the left mouse button.

Sigh,

I play with the female model. Is it boring? Yes. Is it annoying that I can't use the camo or ghille? Sure. I spend most of my time in first-person view, which is probably why I keep sticking with the female choice every time some moron decides a bullet to my character's skull is the best way to say hello.

Sigh,

huh?

Hi. You posted this in a wrong area. I moved the thread to Bandit Campfire.

Even when you troll, you should be paying attention to the pinned/sticky threads before starting a new topic!

Are you looking for others to team up with? Want to announce clan? Read this!

Please read this before creating a new thread

Edited by Wüstenfuchs

Doing that damages my calm. And I do like my calm the way it is. :D

I read that sentence as:

"Doing that damages my clam."

And then my brain broke and I sat staring at the screen and seeing nothing for 5 minutes.

Sigh,

You're on the bandit forum. We all use the left (or right, as I'm left-handed) button to communicate.

You can play With the girl I play with, she spawns, dies to Zeds, respawns, QQ's about how I tell her she sucks and logs lol

I read that sentence as:

"Doing that damages my clam."

And then my brain broke and I sat staring at the screen and seeing nothing for 5 minutes.

i read your sentence "Doing that damages my clam" and saw it as calm and then i read the quote, my brain broke and i stared at the screen seeing nothing for 5 minutes wtf? i kept repeating, damages my calm.

Edited by Zyfer

One of the basic rules of the internet :) :

Males are males

Females are males

Children are FBI agents