20 rules of DayZ

*dashes out of bushes* Heyo! Its me again. I have a question do you have some more tips maybe 5 or 10 more i dunno like to hear them. Any way keep the good work up. *runs back in to the woods*

*dashes out of bushes* Heyo! Its me again. I have a question do you have some more tips maybe 5 or 10 more i dunno like to hear them. Any way keep the good work up. *runs back in to the woods*

Alright, I will think of somthing tomorrow, and thanks for the support ^_^

Additional tips.

21. Driving a car, seeing zombies? You didn't spawn them, someone else is around! Whilst driving a car you cannot spawn zombies, so, if you see zombies whilst driving through a village or town, someone else spawned them and they most likely know you are there. If this is the case, drive away as fast as possible to either get to a position of advantage (if you feel like killing the survivors >:() or just getting away to safety as fast as possible. Similarly, if you see zombies spawned 200-300 + meters from you, chances are that you didn't spawn them, in which case someone else is most likely there!

22. Surpressive fire.

In a firefight, are you with a group of friends? Suppressive fire is very important, for a number of reasons.

Reason 1. Your enemy may move from his position to a safer spot, thinking that you have spotted him. Thus exposing the enemy.

Reason 2. Your enemy will duck and cover, rather then respond accurate fire. Giving you space and time to manouver to a better position.

Reason 3. It scares your enemy, making them more stale. Trust me, I have been on both end of the sticks. You just get to a point where you think every move may just kill you.

Special thanks to my fellow clanmate and friend Acebane for this video.

Edited by Guest

Additional tips.

21. Driving a car, seeing zombies? You didn't spawn them, someone else is around! Whilst driving a car you cannot spawn zombies, so, if you see zombies whilst driving through a village or town, someone else spawned them and they most likely know you are there. If this is the case, drive away as fast as possible to either get to a position of advantage (if you feel like killing the survivors >:() or just getting away to safety as fast as possible. Similarly, if you see zombies spawned 200-300 + meters from you, chances are that you didn't spawn them, in which case someone else is most likely there!

22. Surpressive fire.

In a firefight, are you with a group of friends? Suppressive fire is very important, for a number of reasons.

Reason 1. Your enemy may move from his position to a safer spot, thinking that you have spotted him. Thus exposing the enemy.

Reason 2. Your enemy will duck and cover, rather then respond accurate fire. Giving you space and time to manouver to a better position.

Reason 3. It scares your enemy, making them more stale. Trust me, I have been on both end of the sticks. You just get to a point where you think every move may just kill you.

Special thanks to my fellow clanmate and friend Acebane for this video.

Ty it help me a lot and and play I play dayz now a lot and will try the new maps to that they have ready to install. So here have my beans so you can swim more in it

23: Shoot the zeds from their legs and let them go prone. By this way you may search even the most dangerous and crowded buildings or crash sites. (Except NW airfield and 2 big cities. Elektro/Cherno). Do not let them get closer to you tho.

23: Shoot the zeds from their legs and let them go prone. By this way you may search even the most dangerous and crowded buildings or crash sites. (Except NW airfield and 2 big cities. Elektro/Cherno). Do not let them get closer to you tho.

I prefer not alerting them at all ie when I go into a village, military base or city I try to go in and get out without a single bullet fired, but if I have to, I am going for a headshot.

Shooting zombies in the leg will just mean you alerted an extra 10 zombies, and the one you shot will most likely come back and bother you again at a later date.

Edited by Guest

Hugge you have my beans thanks man!

Thanks for the support, I really appreciate the beans. omnomnom.

Also

23. Do you have situational awareness? It is vital! If you do not know where the enemy is, and where your friendlies are, chances are you will not survive. If you are in combat, do rule 1 exstensively until you know where the enemies are. Then, when you think you know the position of your enemy, and you think you can engage, you are free to engage. ''It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.'' It is therefore vital to have overwatch, usually you have 1 overwatch and 1 guy going in, if you have more than 2 people you need to split them up to the point of where your guys are actually useful.

This video is a good example of getting situational awareness.

Edited by Guest

See old ninja trick hide in the tree or bushes, wait and observe your enemy and try the ambush. Always works and there are more deaths on there site then yours. A good classy one i must say. Well ninja out *throw smoke grenade*

See old ninja trick hide in the tree or bushes, wait and observe your enemy and try the ambush. Always works and there are more deaths on there site then yours. A good classy one i must say. Well ninja out *throw smoke grenade*

haha, yeah, surprise is always the way to defeat the enemy, even if it maybe isn't the most exciting way of winning.

:D

Rule # Mountain Dew kills. Don't Mountain Dew...

Seriously though,

Tip: Leave little room for any doubt. Be clear, concise and make definitive decisions.

I'll keep these on hand

good thing! You will need them, and thanks for the support! :D :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest