Sign in to follow this  
-Bane-

-280000 humanity

;( so what do i have to do if i want to get the hero skin?

what helps you get more humanity?

plz dont hate, most of my murders are freshspawns with axes that se me with my as 50 and just wanna kill me for it :/

I am pretty sure transfusions are the quickest way to gain humanity. I haven't really experimented too much with it.

Thats your own problem if you murder people, only way to get humanity up is killing zombies and bandits...you've got a loooong way boi.

Yeah, i've got -600k.

It goes down by quite a bit if you routinely take down helicopters filled with survivors to quench the Mountain Dew gods' thirst for innocent blood.

So yeah, I'm a little screwed over on that matter. Plus the fact that a skin is not going to stop me from killing someone.

• Like 1

Applying 4 bandaids should do it.

I have 2500 humanity but it doesn't seem to be going any higher with just shooting zombies. I think the only real method of getting a hero skin is by healing other repeatedly.

i kill, yet i got 2650 humanity.

What am i doing wrong? HAHAHAA

Can't auto-generate humanity past 2500. If you wanto to go higher, you gotta do some good deeds.

Running. Or so I've heard.

This will get you to +2500 at the most.

launch dayz through steam, go to some random place off the map where no one will probably find you on some lame server that never sees hackers and then auto run for hours.

With all the coast spawning that keeps happening and having to run to the north every time i log on pretty much, I can't stay a bandit unless i kill 2 people each trip to the north.

so if i like have a friend, can i just shoot him in the knee cap and give him transfusion over and over again? and how much do i get each time?