Sign in to follow this  
Bernd (DayZ)

Most entertaining player names in DayZ

I am certain that we have all logged into a server bleary eyed after a hard night being teleported and kicked for innocent behaviour, whilst some troll soils himself laughing after nuking Cherno with no consequence but player grief under the watchful Battleeye.

There are moments in life which leaven the heaviest of burdens. Getting into the CSS heli and having my name 'bernd' greeted with laughter, and my skype name 'friendlybernd' with even more, I know what it is like to break the tension with a good hoot.

The best moment I have enjoyed was early this morning. Battleeye had seen fit to globally ban the globe, and no one was getting in anywhere. No one, it seemed, except

Daen Le Swag Muffin

...who was sashaying through the fields of the wasteland without a care. Even typing that name now causes me to splutter over the keyboard.

So, what I need to know is, has anyone seen anything that can beat Daen here? Oh my.

I sniped a guy the other day and while watching the in game chat managed to see:

"Hitler was killed."

See? Us snipers aren't all bad.

Edited by Professional N00b
  • Like 4

Whole Seinfeld cast appeared in a server once, it was great.

Found 2 bodies on the same server with the name "Dont Fire Me"

http://i.imgur.com/L2Tg0.jpg

Sometimes people have their computer's names, I guess they never thought anyone else would see them. Mine was "Mike2012" until I made an arma 2 profile, I called it 2012 so I'd remember what year I got the hard disk.

I saw a guy named "Open ALICE Pack", once. That was great. I also, on several occasions, see someone called "Günther GanzGut". Makes me laugh every time. I like stupid names myself. Currently, I am SLOWSTABBER MCFISTGAGGER. Reason for caps in game, is that I want to make others laugh.

Edited by Fistgagger