mordrag

My best DayZ experience thus far.

So last night I had the best time I've ever had playing this game. I started out in Electro and ran from the east over toward Sniper hill and found a guy driving a truck. He stopped for me and let me in because I was unarmed. He had ALOT of stuff in his truck, weapons, ghillie suits, etc. We met up with a buddy of his and they invited me to their skype call. We all got some gear and decided to hear north with our truck. A long the way we found 2 cars so we had a vehicle for all 3 of us and had a little convoy towards the NW airfield. We get there and find a Helicpoter fully repaired and gased, luckly I used to play Arma2 back in the day so I knew how to fly. We take off and head to Cherno broadcasting to help pick up survivors and shooting at people trying to hit us. Sadly our story ended when the server reset and we crashed. Still it was a blast.

• Like 2

I certainly hope you all wore sealbelts!

Nice story though :)

You know, last night was a good night for me too. I spawned on the coast, natch, but I wanted to hit Elektro and Cherno for phat lewt anyway.

I found a bike on the side of road, in good condition no less, right? So I spent the next three hours riding a little bicycle through zombie infested cities, found some awesome kit, got shot at a bunch, and didn't experience a single glitch, hacker, or reset. It was fucking awesome.

uhm.

On the way you found 2 other cars. And after 10 mins you all had a car? Holy shit how many car wheels and jerry cans did he had in his truck? .. LIER!:o

uhm.

On the way you found 2 other cars. And after 10 mins you all had a car? Holy shit how many car wheels and jerry cans did he had in his truck? .. LIER! :o

Or hacker, or no live, or just lucky, ... :)

uhm.

On the way you found 2 other cars. And after 10 mins you all had a car? Holy shit how many car wheels and jerry cans did he had in his truck? .. LIER! :o

We found 1 car in the forest, the other was on a road near stary sabor or whatever its called and the chopper was at the edge of the runway. THey were all fully repaied and intact.