dead3ye

What skin do you want in DayZ?

With changeable skins now there are already so many already in Arma 2 that you could almost go for any look you want. Out of all the skins which do you wish you could wear the most? Post pictures if you can. This is the skin i most want. Guerrilla Warlord.

guerrillawarlord.jpg

• Like 1

I want the damn bandit skin. Why the hell was this not a lootable skin to begin with...

Prom Queen.

What use is a zombie apocalypse if you can't look pretty?

Glamorously,

Prom-Marshal Palli 'SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!' Treponema

• Like 3

Darth Vader with a light sabre of course!

Prom Queen.

Glamorously' date='

[/quote']

Yeah because everyone looking exactly the same is much better than character customization and personal identity........

I want the damn bandit skin. Why the hell was this not a lootable skin to begin with...

The standard bandit skin wasnt very good in my opinion' date=' there are already many more appropriate skins for bandits.

banditskins.jpg

Mind you, evry skin before OA can not have a back pack.

Since the whole back pack thing is added after that expansion.

Someone can ofc change/ mod the old models but that has not happend yet.

Jessica Albas, so I can put the lotion on the skin and put it in the basket

A medic for sure. It would be sweet if in the future there were custom skins but I doubt that... if I could I would do:

8JXK1.jpg

• Like 1

More civillian style, adventurer style, partially military style.

You know...a zombie apocalypse just struck, people hardly had time to dress badass for the occasion.

Even current survivers are too polished. I'd prefer just random mix and match stuff, whatever would be rationally most common in a place like Chernarus, and the most common military stuff. Like what Borge posted above.

RANT: Out of 4 clothes types in now, one is the ghillie suit? Are you kidding me? How many of those does the entire US Army have? And they are just laying around randomly in a shithole like Chernarus for any random adventurer to pick up and prance around in?

None of the above.

I want to be FREE of clothes! Just imagine an armed maniac running naked through the streets with all his manhood dangling about. Yeah that's what I'm talking about!

Seriously though...I could care less what my guy is wearing. I can't even see him. I'd only use something that helped me out in certain places, like camo in the forests and shit. But I guess I wouldn't really know 'cause I can't see my guy anyway...unless it had a decent icon/name of it in your inventory.

Im not talking custom skins here, that will never be in the game. Im talking about the numerous skins that are already in Arma 2 and its DLC and expansion.

Prom Queen.

Glamorously' date='

[/quote']

Yeah because everyone looking exactly the same is much better than character customization and personal identity........

The standard bandit skin wasnt very good in my opinion' date=' there are already many more appropriate skins for bandits.

banditskins.jpg

Those skins can't carry backpacks.

More civillian style' date=' adventurer style, partially military style.

You know...a zombie apocalypse just struck, people hardly had time to dress badass for the occasion.

[/quote']

That's why you dress badass every day. Just in case Zombie apocalypse happens.

I just want a shitload of skins. So people look a bit more randomized.

This doesn't really fit with DayZ and it'll probably never happen but the Fallout 3 power armor would be pretty awesome. Just for shits and giggles.

That guerilla warlord skin looks pretty badass, I'd give up hauling around a pack to have that one.

Really, though, I'd just like to look dapper. There should be a selection of Armani suits and tuxes available.

Let's see, I'd want my character to wear something like this http://www.google.co...=25&tx=44&ty=64

I would get the bandit skin but then I'd have to kill fellow survivors...so hell no, as long as my character covers his face or is wearing a mask, I'd enjoy using him...or her

This is fine too...well, actually, I'd like this a little more https://www.google.c...d%3D502;659;864

Edited by Rex808

I'm hoping for a gandalf in assless chaps and high heels

HAH

I want to be naked. If I want to die in a barren wasteland, I want to do it comfortably

If I get my Ghillie suit I am happy.

Nothing suits me more than a Ghillie suit! Period!