mattceran@live.com

Old school soldier bitching

Im old. 30. Just got back into gaming. Last played in 1996. My computer had a crank handle on the side to warm up the spark plug. On cold days my brother Ron used to throw a fire cracker into the combustion chamber just to get it started. Hell, mum got back into prostitution just so we could upgrade to 32M of ram. I warmly remember One summer when we managed to steal a VGA monitor from cyberDyne systems just so we could kick out bionic commando in 32 bit colour.

Every game took about two weeks to load and setup to our particular piece of shit. much of the sport was just in solving these problems alone.

After getting rich in the vintage cheese boom of 2010 I bought a shit hot computer and just a month ago downloaded dayz. I've noticed the graphics are a little better than the old days. But in terms of ease of use and playability, I might as well be back in the nineties. I'm sure some fellas, and a lot of pock faced brats find problem solving this mod easy and joyfull. I'm old however and the less time I spend solving the unsolvable the better; as a family man I've often only got a 5min window each day to masturbate.

Oh yeah, I know it's "alpha" but Guess what cunts; if you don't bitch in alpha you don't get a better game.

Flame me faggots, I promise to take it all to heart.

• Like 4

42 ... died in NWAF dicking with zombies ... spawned at Kominka .. .ran back and got body with G36 camo AR ... get @ me

This must in actuality be one of the tamest rants about DayZ on this forum.

Yours

faggot

Go back to yo XboX yo pimplefaced 30yo COD kiddie.