Sign in to follow this  
batflaps

Kamenka.

I logged out ALIVE last night to log in dead and pick a new character male/female. Wtf. so I kill myself twice and twice I spawn back at kamenka. now running ike hell to die again becuase I am at the very far west part of the map.

I know its alpha so bring back the respawn button, jeez.

Ps Im not server hopping adnd just respawned at kamenka for the 3rd time... losing all hope.

Edited by jamiebhoy

Theres some great lighthouses and bridges in this area

just listen for the flies, there is usually a small pile

When you spawn in Kamenka look for the bridge to your letf or right. Climb on top of it and jump down. You've got your legs broken and now you can use respawn button or just wait till you bleed out.

All is well with the world. Spawned at elektro after the 4th time. haha there is 4 of me lying in Kamenka. well 2 standing corpes! lol

Yeah Kamenka is soooo bad, you just have 3 civil buildings in kamenka, 7 deerstands and 2 high value barns on your way to zeleno (halfway NW airfield + supermarket) without ever coming close to cherno or elektro ... worst spawn ever

Kamenka is my favorite place to spawn, there are three deer stands just barely to the north that will give you good weapons then you can head down to Cherno. That and no one seems to want to spawn there so your survival rate is obviously a lot higher as well. But maybe you should keep spawning at Cherno and Elektro to be sniper bait so no one take my weapons out of the stands :)

As a begginer Kamenka was the worst place to spawn for me. But after few days this is one of the best spawnpoints in DayZ.

Just as said above: GO NORTH DUDEEEE :)

Stop hating Kamenka ... ever heard of Deer Stands and Zelenogorsk -> Putoshka -> Vybor -> Airfield = WIN ... ~ 1 hr?

At least Alice, AR, Tools, Food & Drinks to the max ...

I used to spawn only near Kamenko and at first it pissed me off. Then I realized I had to make the most of it because the server gods were forcing me there and I discovered the glorious untouched loot contained within.

Sometimes.

Other times you won't find so much as a hatchet on the way to Zeleno.

you could even visit Green Mountain on your way from Kamenka to Zeleno !

Tetsuoooooo!

Kamenka!

Tetsuoooooo!

Kamenka!

Tetsuoooooo!

I can feel DayZ's pain inside of me!

Edit: Kamenka is an awesome spawn, what's wrong with you?

Edited by ironman Tetsuo

o ohhhhh you mentioned the yellow mixed with blue place situated on raised volcanic rock...

Head north? LOL WHY? T get to NWAF? And what then? Find empty tin cans inside the barracks or AKM or M4? To get actually decent loot you have to farm the barracks for hours.

The best way to get yourself geared up with top gear is to visit the popular hills around Cherno and Electro.

Stop hating Kamenka ... ever heard of Deer Stands and Zelenogorsk -> Putoshka -> Vybor -> Airfield = WIN ... ~ 1 hr?

At least Alice, AR, Tools, Food & Drinks to the max ...

not to mention once you get by Zelen you're in prime crashed helicopter territory

Deerstands nevertheless, it feels like there is a 50% chance to spawn at Kamenka. They should lower the spawnrate.

And people wonder why no one is up north any more...tsk tsk.

As stated earlier...just head north brother. Hit deer stands...farms...Zeleno grocery store...NWAF...rinse and repeart. Then do what ever your heart desires.

Jeez...some people.

Out.

i know man, kamenka is the hsittiest spawn in the game, dont listen to these tools, they dont know wtf they are talking about.

Spawn in kamenka

Walk up north and loot 3 deerstands, go north-east and loot barn, continue north-east and loot 3 deerstands, head further north-east and loot 2 dearstands, go north and then to west and loot 3 barns and finish off with a visit to Zeleno market and head down south for more deerstands.

Deerstands: At least 10

Barns: 4

Supermarket: 1

Estimated distance of route: 6-7km

You should be able to survive fine.