Sign in to follow this  
dobo-babe@live.co.uk

Artifacts after update

Yes, for me its far worse than before, I rarely got it before and now Im getting it to stupid things, like rocks in the waters or a simple house, plus the fix doesn't do anything now.

Edited by A Metal Viking
  • Like 1

Have you tried changing your video memory? If not, open your graphics settings and change the video memory to either default, or low. Then you can move it back to your original settings, it worked for me and a few friends.

• Like 1

Yes, for me its far worse than before, I rarely got it before and now Im getting it to stupid things, like rocks in the waters or a simple house, plus the fix doesn't do anything now.

sure it did something, now u spawn @ the shore with no equipment, talk bout improvements :D

Have you tried changing your video memory? If not, open your graphics settings and change the video memory to either default, or low. Then you can move it back to your original settings, it worked for me and a few friends.

That might work because it's basically nothing else than clearing the video memory.

Just try Shift + [NUM]- and then type "flush". It might not work the first time, but it in the end I'm pretty sure it will (sometimes I had to try 10+).

Guys

Someone had altered the files in 1.7.2.4 to stop the artifacts does any one know if that has been accomplished for 1.7.2.5 ????