IMF2000 (DayZ)

UK 172 - DayZ Veterans - Official Server Thread - DZVS - UK172

No worries, I should also now point out that DZVS is open for joining and management by any mature gamers and our TS3 server is now open at TS3.DZVS.CO.UK

B)

Great, there's a hacker on the server...

He killed 4 of us in Vybor by randomly spawning next to each of us, I restarted north of Elektro near a barn, he teleported next to me, dropped the machinegun with which he killed us (don't know which type), ran outside, spawned a M16 with grenade launcher and killed me with that one.

He's wearing a camo skin btw.

Same thing happened to me, I was killed, I just banned a hacker, probably the one.

Edited by IMF2000

I don't understand those guys... Teleporting around, randomly killing people who spent days for their equipment... Sigh...

At least we managed to get our stuff back. He didn't take anything from our bodies, not even GPS or NV goggles.

Thanks for keeping the server free of those crackheads.

What was his name btw?

Edited by Ballerpapst

Thanks for keeping the server free of those crackheads.

What was his name btw?

No worries,

Nig*aBob I think.

I'm glad that the server is back up, as we really enjoy it and plan to make it our home for awhile. Thanks for hosting an expert server, there aren't enough of those.

To the man I shot on the staircase in the school in Elektro the other day: Sorry about that. I saw you looking for me, next time check the balcony;) I'll try to be friendly.

hello, i have problems with connect to your server. All time after login BE kick me and writes: PublicVariate restriction #84. I've heard this is due to the prohibited items in the inventory, but I NOT HAVE this items! this problem only on your server

Edited by kasseta

Maybe it is a dwarden BE bug from last morning. IMF, please update your files :)

"you were kicked from the server" "The server is currently locked" It's sunday, this should be peak time for a uk server, but the server is kicking people randomly and then locking? It's frustrating because this server is the only UK server without 3rd person on.

"you were kicked from the server" "The server is currently locked" It's sunday, this should be peak time for a uk server, but the server is kicking people randomly and then locking? It's frustrating because this server is the only UK server without 3rd person on.

Server locks 5mins before scheduled restarts, and unlocks after. Server restart times in MOTD.

I got an admin ban for no reason from the server, can I be unbanned please.