Sign in to follow this  
calvin mc5

Character moaning?

I've just been walking around and i've noticed that my character is moaning with pain, why is this? I'm not bleeding, I don't have shock, pain or any illness.

could you describe the moan? is it like a gentle "errruuhhh" or more of a heavy "aaaawwwrrrrr"?

What?

I'm just curious O.O

Hello

It's the standard Arma moan.

My chars, too, have had this even though their health is good. Must be something triggering it, but not recognising that we may have replenished health.

rgds

LoK

I've just been walking around and i've noticed that my character is moaning with pain, why is this? I'm not bleeding, I don't have shock, pain or any illness.

I get this randomly. My friends seem to think it's hilarious but it does give away my location. For some unknown reason *to me* my guy who has full blood, and is well fed etc, just moans in pain till I log out then back in. Seems to be random on my end. It even happens when I start a new guy on the beach. Funny part is on vetran servers it makes it easier for my friends to spot me....

arma 2 bug

Hello there

It's a DAYZ bug. Don't insult my beautiful Arma.

rgds

LoK

on a slightly related note, I got "The Cough" yesterday, headed straight to Elektro and found Antibiotics in the hospital in the first box i looked in! I'm either very lucky (first time i've seen them in 8 weeks of playing) or the spawn rate has been boosted....

Edited by ironman Tetsuo

Didnt you notice that zombies sometimes moan "Fuck, that hurts!" ?

After having my legs broken, then fixed by a buddy, my character kept moaning that for an hour till I logged out then back in a while back. Whilst hilarious, I think it got me killed while running around stary sabor a month back or so.

This has happened to me before as well. I'm not sure what triggered it (I don't recall ever having my legs broken or being low on blood during that life), but it went away after a relog.

Didnt you notice that zombies sometimes moan "Fuck, that hurts!" ?

I've heard 2 zombies say that, I thought it was funny. Next they'll be saying "pop my intestines back in would you, there's a good chap"

This happened to me yesterday, character kept going "Fuck! That hurts!" every few seconds, luckily I relogged and it went away.

Standard chernarus survivor mating call just type in there are no more female skins on direct chat he will get the hint.

• Like 1