Sethen

How battle eye DESTORYED my Heli and my squad..

Was in process of doing lovely pick ups with the Heli and then the WAVE of battle eye's kicks started..

I was kicked... Lol..

My poor buddies inside the Heli had no idea and plummeted from 600 ALT and met earth in a BOOM! ;)

Fuck you Battle Eye!

• Like 6

I still havent been able to find a functional helicopter =(

Yea they are kinda rare.. Only one per server unless a hacker blesses you with one ;)

HAHA, were u over cherno?

i think i saw you, was it on US 10 chicago?

Wasn't me bud but glad to know I wasn't the only one.. Haha. Was south of Vybor

Edited by Sethen

that's exactly what I hope is getting fixed soon. This shit with the "ANTI" cheat Battleye. Once I got kicked while I was driving a car towards a tree, got kicked out, car with 3 mates exploded at the tree because no one could break. It's just bullshit like it is. :o

I'm gonna assume this happened a few times. I've found numerous crashed helicopters with player bodies around that were not looted so I assume they were crashed and not shot down.

that's exactly what I hope is getting fixed soon. This shit with the "ANTI" cheat Battleye. Once I got kicked while I was driving a car towards a tree, got kicked out, car with 3 mates exploded at the tree because no one could break. It's just bullshit like it is. :o

see now if you had installed engine parts your friends would have lived. Next time get engine parts before driving a car, it will prevent things like 'splosions.

To bad this event was not recorded, it would have been hilarious to hear the vehicle chat when this happened lol.

To bad this event was not recorded, it would have been hilarious to hear the vehicle chat when this happened lol.

Actually me being able hear them all scream in Ventrilo as it went down was only reason i am not 100% pissed!! It made my day haha! Having 4 people screaming the chopper is upside down was priceless and yelling at me to do something when I am not even there.. Then the moment were my buddy Cody notice no one is the pilot seat lol..

i wonder what BE's humanity is at

I know what my humanity would be if I could get a hold battle eye (BE) ;)

Doesn't battleye kick mean you were kicked by an admin or high ping?

Had this happen to 6 of us once at NWAF... pilot got kicked for 'battleye script exception #55' or something similar... luckily we weren't that high, and we 'crash landed' on the runway, just causing large amounts of damage to the chopper... so we ran around for the next 45 minutes trying to find parts to fix it, until we eventually all got taken out by a hostile squad that had moved in during that time... epic fail on battle-eye's behalf!

The problem is, you're under the impression that you own you're earthly possessions. Bangkok owns everything, even you. When Bangkok wants its shit back, it'll bitch slap it right out of your hands. Bangkok has them now.

Had this happen to 6 of us once at NWAF... pilot got kicked for 'battleye script exception #55' or something similar... luckily we weren't that high, and we 'crash landed' on the runway, just causing large amounts of damage to the chopper... so we ran around for the next 45 minutes trying to find parts to fix it, until we eventually all got taken out by a hostile squad that had moved in during that time... epic fail on battle-eye's behalf!

Sounds epic dude! Wish I could of had something more intense like that. Still enjoy the fact I lived vs my buddies ;)

Three times in 5 days, fix a thunder chicken, 25 minutes of flight and pilot gets battle eye kicked , two days later, fix the thunder chicken again and again pilot gets kicked. Tonight same scenario. But I think the battle eye error was script restriction 40 all three times... none of us hack or script, all hellis were legit spawned/fixed birds. Battle eye is NOT doing its job correctly in these instances.

We had someting similiar happen except everyone survived the crash, fortunately it was 5mins away from server reset so we could get another chopper. Another time we had our pilot's power cut out causing him to lose connection which ended up plummeting.

Better than spending over an hour getting parts for a helicopter, landing near komyshovo, then one of your squadmates saying, K I am going to move it closer and then landing it and all the sudden the helicopter takes a nose dive and he blows it up...It was pretty damn funny lol. Not caused by BE though. My friend and myself were on a motorcycle and he got kicked while he was driving. I flew off and died and he came back in with no problems. Oh the fairness!!!

Edited by Ajvkorn