Majeye

Kicked from every server: BattlEye Script restriction #98

well, I got contact with the server owner in the server I played in and he deleted some script detectors ( the ones for #98 I assume) and now the server works fine. So yeah...

Edited by Wyatt Johnson
  • Like 1

well, I got contact with the server owner in the server I played in and he deleted some script detectors ( the ones for #98 I assume) and now the server works fine. So yeah...

that doesnt really seem legit

I'm another #98 statistic...yes it's an Alpha, but hackers/Battleeye failures-really killing everyone's moral. I pray the standalone is pristine...are my hopes too high?

Script Restriction #98 happens when anyone on the server uses an Epi-Pen OR when an unconscious timer ends.

Script Restriction #98 happens when anyone on the server uses an Epi-Pen OR when an unconscious timer ends.

Really? U sure about that or R U trying to troll, cause I haven't used and Epi or been unconscious in God knows how long, at least a week, and I get kicked every 5-10 min for this Script #98

Really? U sure about that or R U trying to troll, cause I haven't used and Epi or been unconscious in God knows how long, at least a week, and I get kicked every 5-10 min for this Script #98

Yes I'm sure, go test for yourself with a friend.

What the fuck is everybody talking. A script restriction kick is not done by BattlEye itself, it's done because of the scripts.txt, which is created by the admin of the server - in this case the dayz dev team.

The BattlEye System is not responsible for Restriction kicks, the creator of the used scripts.txt is.

Edited by Nik21

Yes I'm sure, go test for yourself with a friend.

unless that action kicks everyone on the server at the same time for one person either coming out of an unconscious state or from one player using an Epi it makes no sense. Like I said Ive not been unconscious nor used an Epi for weeks and I continually get kicked for Script #98 Restriction from Battleye every 5-10 min

Was just talking with the guys I play with we all got kicked at the same time and keep getting kicked from each server. We are thinking it might be a new tactic by BattleEye kicking everyone who is visible to them and logging anyone not being kicked by BE (BattleEye cant see them because they are running hacks/scripts) so everyone left after all the legit players are kicked are going to be banned. Just sorta a thought I had.

was thinking of that too... so i wont log in for today just to make sure i wont get into anything like that

was thinking of that too...

Then you are dumb. No anti cheat system would ever deal like that. See my post above.

Then you are dumb. No anti cheat system would ever deal like that. See my post above.

hehe u r cute :3... no im not dumb i got kicked a few mins b4 my post without knowing anything about it and my first thought was exactly that... but ppl who call other ppl dumb without knowing anything about them r often retarded or something and just try to hide it with calling someone else dumb x3... im sry for you <3

but ppl who call other ppl dumb without knowing anything about them r often retarded or something

mhm sure. I call people dumb because they obviously don't know shit about the anti cheat software and flaming and judging about it without even knowing who or what is responsible for those restriction kicks.

I just updated to 1.7.2.5 today from 1.7.2.4 yesterday (had no problems). I kept getting kicked for #98.

- Steam shows the up to date version being 95883, however; DayZ Commander says the correct updated version is 95913?

- After noticing that (didn't update Arma2 from DayZ Commander), I decided to integrity check my Arma2oa in Steam and it reports file validation failure and redownloads them.

- I also integrity checked Arma2 (non oa) and it integrity failed as well.

Just a heads up on the Dayz update. I manually updated my version as well. I did not use the six updater nor anything else. I actually waited to apply the patch today, because most servers weren't up to date yesterday.

- After updating and integrity checking through steam (also reinstalled battle-eye). Dayz Commander still says that ARMA2 is out of date.

- Now that 'steam' shows a good version, my cd-key now says it is Bad... sigh

- Restarted Steam in administrator mode, which fixed the bad cd-key and ran ARMA2OA again to fix the bad cd-key bug.

... appeared to have fixed the #98 errors so far. I do not really find this to be a solution though. The reason being is because I was playing for like 2 hours today without getting booted, then all of a sudden the #98 kicked me off. I relogged, played for an hour... booted same reason. I tried to login again and it instantly booted me.

Anyhow, it works pretty good so far, but I haven't been playing an hour+ to really tell. Hope it helps anyone else.

Edit: Btw still running 95883,, 30 mins later or something still not kicked. The server has matching versions as me fyi. It also had matching versions when it was kicking me. Still too early to tell though, because I was good for a few hours earlier today before the #98.

Update: Just got kicked again for #98. Still no luck.

Edited by gair22

mhm sure. I call people dumb because they obviously don't know shit about the anti cheat software and flaming and judging about it without even knowing who or what is responsible for those restriction kicks.

i wasnt flaming anyone... i just said i thought that too... cuz it once happend in bf2 with punkbuster... we were recording a new vid for yt and the hp and we all got kicked... on every server... 5 mins later we were able to join and play again... l8 we found out that punkbuster kicked every player on the world... and the rest got banned... maybe l2uub? :3

In the server side files;

http://cdn.armafiles.info/.dayzhosters/

But BattlEye has made an announcement that said to wipe the scripts.txt file until an update can be produced... SO ACTUALLY for that user that said it's not BattlEyes fault... WRONG sir... just wrong... Yes it's true that the scripts.txt file sets the scripts for the system to look for, but something changed last night in the software and that caused this major meltdown...

BattlEye = garbage... Not that any cheat detection program could produce satisfactory results for a mod like this due to it's scripting nature that creates it's existance, until it's a standalone game, nothing can be done.. Scripting is just so damn easy, and with the BattlEye work arounds, it makes it that much easier...

Thanks for the super knowledge and help, I'm sure you make your momma proud.

Nice contribution yourself...

I'm also getting this kick. Just started happening today. I was perfectly fine playing last night. Battleye is ridiculous. I hope they can have all this worked out before the standalone...

Dayz updates, then Battleye makes join a server impossible. When Battleye fixes the problem, Dayz updates again, adding another Battleye bug.

90% of time spent being frustrated at Battleye bugs.

10% of time spent actually playing Dayz.

Edited by IceCaps97
  • Like 1

Having this problem right now. 23/8/12, 10:17pm GMT. Got killed by some random bandit so I logged off, tried to join a different server since I didn't want to play @ night as a fresh spawn but got kicked for script restriction #98. Now every server I try and join just gets stuck on the loading screen.